Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry - 'Smile' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

Kdavies12

I am actually quite enjoying the album!

Just a question for anyone who may have ordered this from the Katy store. Are any of your orders still showing as ‘pending’ rather than ‘processed’?

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After listening to the album twice, Never Really Over and Daisies are definitely my favorites.

I also really like Cry About It Later, Not the End of the World, Smile, Harleys in Hawaï and What Makes a Woman.

Teary Eyes and Champagne Problems might be growers. I love some aspects of them, they had potential to be some very strong tracks but in the end I feel I could have liked those tracks even more with some changes.

I think I have to listen to the album more to truly say if I like it or not. The album as a whole is not as bad as critics made me thought it would be, I mean I like more than half of the tracks which is great. As an album itself it feels uncohesive, and some tracks are kinda "there" and definitely skippers for me. Overall not the best album of the year, but definitely not the worst. TD, PRISM and Witness are still my favorites by Katy.

DiamondKing

Mama didn't came to play :legend:

Teenage Dream, Witness and Smile - the holy trinty of Katy albums yup :queenga:

RahrahWitch

A Pretty good album, I don't think I'll listen to most the songs again but the ones I liked I really love and will have and have been on repeat.

Never really over, Cry about it later, Teary Eye, Daises, Harley's in Hawaii - All these are amazing to me.

Musicisfreedom

The album is absolutely amazing. Maybe even my favorite Katy release yet. Every single song is single material.

Bitch I'm Madonna

The BPD Monster

i loved it. it's a nix of chromatic and witness for me… great replay value

Musicisfreedom

Stand out tracks on first listen:

Cry About It Later

Teary Eyes

Not the End of the World

Champagne Problems

Bitch I'm Madonna

Teletubby

h27003.gifChampagne on ice only makes you stronger h07037.gif
giphy.gif074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041-thumb-g

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Musicisfreedom

The beginning verses of Resilient lowkey reminds me of SFA w the plucked strings. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Bubblegum Bitch

Just finished this album, and I like it! However, I enjoyed the first half of it more, there are few weak tracks (for me) after Daisies, but anyway.

I will definitely listen to it later!  

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

can someone find the sample that they used for tucked?

some poeple say it is Katy B — Lights On

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived