đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Margot Robbie to start in pirates o the carribean movie

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Defmix100
37 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Margot Robbie is a hidden talent in Hollywood. He performance in "I, Tonya" truly was Oscar-worthy and even her performances in mediocre movies like "Mary Queen of Scots" is worth something. If they give her a good role, she truly delivers as an amazing actress.

Unfortunately, she seems to be completely oblivious about her own talent, that or she's simply aiming for these big-budget messes. 

I think she's great but is she hidden? I thought she was one of the biggest A listers now

AlexanderMagno
50 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I think she's great but is she hidden? I thought she was one of the biggest A listers now

Well hidden because she's not a name that comes up to people's minds whenever they think about great actresses in Hollywood today. She's an A-list actress because she's the kind of beautiful actress that stars in successful movies, but I still think she could have a "talent" status she has yet to earn.

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well hidden because she's not a name that comes up to people's minds whenever they think about great actresses in Hollywood today. She's an A-list actress because she's the kind of beautiful actress that stars in successful movies, but I still think she could have a "talent" status she has yet to earn.

Oh right I'd be really surprised if that's the consensus, I figured she was already seen as very talented by most people and she's been nominated for oscars before

huttont

I’m all on board :stalkga: for this. Honestly I love all of the POTC movies. The third was definitely the worst but On Stranger Tides was actually really good. The newest one was decent too. I hope it ends up being good

10 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Margot Robbie is a hidden talent in Hollywood. He performance in "I, Tonya" truly was Oscar-worthy and even her performances in mediocre movies like "Mary Queen of Scots" is worth something. If they give her a good role, she truly delivers as an amazing actress.

Unfortunately, she seems to be completely oblivious about her own talent, that or she's simply aiming for these big-budget messes. 

She was incredible in Bombshell as well.  I think she very much is aware of her talent, and she has made sound career decisions as of lately.  I just have to roll my eyes at this one...

Killa

I just cannot see this being good and not some copy of a script plus steriopied characters tbh. Let it die sis

Archived