đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Last of Us Part II shatters sales records amid controversies

CautiousLurker

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm

i played the first and liked it.

i don't like this one though. the fact they try so hard to make you feel bad for killing things has like 0 effect lmao it just makes it funnier.

plus TLOU is the game that didn't need a sequel, it could of ended just fine at the 1st game tbh.

signing out

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

I find the game extremely overrated (played part 1 and couldn't finish it because of how bored I was) but the homophobes have been acting up so as it should :whitney:

13 hours ago, River said:

For some reason this franchise is not attractive for me, like I was about to buy the 1st but then I changed my mind.

the gameplay looks too complicated.

sis, just watch someone play it for you on youtube. it's so much more entertaining that way.

Blond

The outrage because of her sexual orientation just shows how some people are uneducated and egoistic :awkney: It's 21st century, bb :madge:

The hate about that really needs to stop because no one claimed she was heterosexual or anything. Incel gamers are just mad because of their inner hatred that knows no bounds, no emotions :emma:

ALAS

People  can still have a opinion about the game. Many hate the story and think it's boring. They dislike gameplay mechanic and AI WHICH is totally fine. Just because it gained negative reviews doesn't mean all of the negative reviews are homophobic. GGD really likes to spark even more hatred which i'm TOTALLY AGAINST. :wtf:

Furthermore, many hated the ending, so you have no right to make someone silent. It's their opinion and you can't just blame all of the negative reviews and call them hateful.

Please, respect how others view the game, many of people in here don't even play video games and just jump to conclusions to gain few reactions on here.

lady gaga drinking GIF

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Oriane
16 hours ago, River said:

For some reason this franchise is not attractive for me, like I was about to buy the 1st but then I changed my mind.

the gameplay looks too complicated.

In what way does it seem complicated to you ?

I don't know what kind of games you usually play but I like to consider myself a gamer even if I haven't played as many games as I would like to. And let's face it, I'm usually not really good so if a gameplay really is complicated, it's not for me and I will struggle a lot trying to play it. I had no problem with this game though, it was like any regular adventure game to me.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Bradley

I don't play the game but I'm honestly so proud of them and thank them for including LGBTQ characters in this very heterosexually-dominated genre and industry. They are going against the grain and I think the controversies made even more people pay attention to it (rather than other games) and their inclusion and diversity have paid off in profits and support.

Kudos to them.

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, Blond said:

People  can still have a opinion about the game. Many hate the story and think it's boring. They dislike gameplay mechanic and AI WHICH is totally fine. Just because it gained negative reviews doesn't mean all of the negative reviews are homophobic. GGD really likes to spark even more hatred which i'm TOTALLY AGAINST. :wtf:

Furthermore, many hated the ending, so you have no right to make someone silent. It's their opinion and you can't just blame all of the negative reviews and call them hateful.

Please, respect how others view the game, many of people in here don't even play video games and just jump to conclusions to gain few reactions on here.

Ok, some of the things you said are so off the mark - first of all, where was I attempting to silence them exactly? Please provide a quote of me saying people's reviews should be deleted... Where did I say I have a right to silence someone :interestinga:

Second of all, I don't blame most of those reviews on homophobia, just a very big chunk because a very big chunk was homophobic... Also, just because someone views a game a certain way doesn't mean their view is beyond criticism - you have no right to make me silent either... Reminder - an opinion can be bad, it can be misinformed, and it can be critiqued

Ororo Munroe
2 hours ago, Blond said:

But we are okay with that? Everyone has an opinion - but many people trashed game just because of inclusion of lgbt+characters and their stories - I’ve seen a lot of disgusting comments about trans character for example 

So if you criticize game for it’s story or bland characters - it’s okay, but if you trash it for lesbian’s kiss scenes - this is weird 

River
3 hours ago, Oriane said:

In what way does it seem complicated to you ?

I don't know what kind of games you usually play but I like to consider myself a gamer even if I haven't played as many games as I would like to. And let's face it, I'm usually not really good so if a gameplay really is complicated, it's not for me and I will struggle a lot trying to play it. I had no problem with this game though, it was like any regular adventure game to me.

I kinda struggle with real-human shooters, like I can handle ratchet because it's easy, but real ones I find them difficult, idk why lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Oriane
1 hour ago, River said:

I kinda struggle with real-human shooters, like I can handle ratchet because it's easy, but real ones I find them difficult, idk why lol

At worst, you can pick the very easy mode :giggle:

River
Just now, Oriane said:

At worst, you can pick the very easy mode :giggle:

LOL I always feel like a loser when I think about switching to easy :laughga: but at the end after many struggles I end up beating the games on normal.

my worst enemy is hollow knight, can't finish with it, I'm stuck in city of tears, I just gave up lol

Oriane
1 minute ago, River said:

LOL I always feel like a loser when I think about switching to easy :laughga: but at the end after many struggles I end up beating the games on normal.

my worst enemy is hollow knight, can't finish with it, I'm stuck in city of tears, I just gave up lol

The first Last of Us actually trolled me :deadbanana:

I was struggling at some point of the game to fight the enemies and I was always ending up being bitten, and after a few tries, a message appeared : "remember you can switch to an easier mode if you're stuck !".

River
15 minutes ago, Oriane said:

The first Last of Us actually trolled me :deadbanana:

I was struggling at some point of the game to fight the enemies and I was always ending up being bitten, and after a few tries, a message appeared : "remember you can switch to an easier mode if you're stuck !".

lol this is really killing your gamer ego:laughga:

Archived