šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Last of Us Part II shatters sales records amid controversies

CautiousLurker

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Didn't Ellie have a Girl Crush (Harry Styles cover).mp3 in the first game? :oprah:Ā why would people even be mad about her lesbian status?

And idek who Abby is :gayhat:

Cuz in this one she actually MAKES OUT WITH A GIRLĀ :bradley:
AND THERE'S IMPLIED SEXY TIMEĀ :bradley:
You can't have that in a good christian video game - that's some A-grade satanic sh*t right thereĀ :bradley:
And that A-grade got upgraded to S-grade when they included a trans personĀ :cryga:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
4 minutes ago, brownie said:

Is she simply a female bodybuilder? Isnā€™t there a sex scene that implies she is trans?

There is a sex scene and it doesn't imply she's trans, no... It is very obvious who the trans person is when you play the gameĀ :enigma:

PartySick
13 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

You can't have that in a good christian video game - that's some A-grade satanic sh*t right thereĀ :bradley:
And that A-grade got upgraded to S-grade when they included a trans personĀ :cryga:

God forbid these guys see girl on girl action as part of a narrative rather than a 3 minute longĀ p*rnhub video that leaves them with two and a half minutes to contemplate why they have more d*ck in their personality than they do in their pants šŸ˜

A homo in eco-friendly packaging šŸŽ

thatfoxyfeeling

I finished it last night and I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I did find it to be brutal and they could have toned down the violence, but itā€™s a post apocalyptic world and it was very realistic. I personally donā€™t understand the controversy surrounding the LGBT characters, I thought they were portrayed fairly and I salute Naughty Dog for taking such risks in the gaming industry.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Chromatography
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

A lot of people areĀ :ohwell:

great doesnā€™t make it less of a train wreck. if youā€™re honestly ok with them literally spitting on the corpse of their franchise then OK

Chromatography
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

abby isnā€™t trans though? no ones mad about lgbt characters anyway ellieā€™s been gay for years itā€™s the fact that they make you play as a character who killed a fan favorite with a golf club and nearly strangles ellie to death (and makes you do it yourself) but go off about literally the thing no one has a problem with

CautiousLurker
14 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

abby isnā€™t trans though? no ones mad about lgbt characters anyway ellieā€™s been gay for years itā€™s the fact that they make you play as a character who killed a fan favorite with a golf club and nearly strangles ellie to death (and makes you do it yourself) but go off about literally the thing no one has a problem with

Clearly you haven't seen TLOU2 reddit and all the twitter threads - if you think they're not upset with Ellie being gay, you're delusional af

Also thanks for confirming you haven't played the gameĀ :enigma:

19 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

great doesnā€™t make it less of a train wreck. if youā€™re honestly ok with them literally spitting on the corpse of their franchise then OK

I have absolutely no problem with them killing Joel off the way they did - it has a very clear purpose... If you think that's what makes the game bad, you're a child...Ā 

Knife
23 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

This is a story about revenge and the perils ofĀ followingĀ that through. Ellie loses Joel, Abby loses multiple friends. Joel's death was the catalyst for the entire story.

Did you think Joel was just going to get away without paying for blasting his way through the Fireflies, killing their leader, and the only person who could potentially develop a vaccine? He had it coming.

FFXIV WhiteMage

I only play games where I can be a mage. But good for the franchise and the fansĀ :golfclap:

Chromatography
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

Clearly you haven't seen TLOU2 reddit and all the twitter threads - if you think they're not upset with Ellie being gay, you're delusional af

Also thanks for confirming you haven't played the gameĀ :enigma:

I have absolutely no problem with them killing Joel off the way they did - it has a very clear purpose... If you think that's what makes the game bad, you're a child...Ā 

ā€” tried to joke and it did not come off the way i wanted it to, sorry about thatĀ 

14 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

fvck off lmao. dumb ass

angry clint eastwood GIF
this game brings out the most opinionated people lmao

Chromatography
27 minutes ago, brownie said:

angry clint eastwood GIF
this game brings out the most opinionated people lmao

i was trying to play into the ā€œyoure a child thingā€ as a joke but i realize now how it came off.Ā :enigma:

CautiousLurker
51 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

ā€” tried to joke and it did not come off the way i wanted it to, sorry about thatĀ 

Someone doesn't want warmthened pantrieatsĀ :enigma:

Chromatography
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Someone doesn't want warmthened pantrieatsĀ :enigma:

no i really did mean that sarcastically, iā€™ll gladly accept the WPs. maybe youā€™re right about some people having a problem with ellie, i donā€™t check the reddit. im sorry my sarcasm did not transmit well i wasnā€™t trying to be a jerk.Ā :messga:

5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

no i really did mean that sarcastically, iā€™ll gladly accept the WPs. maybe youā€™re right about some people having a problem with ellie, i donā€™t check the reddit. im sorry my sarcasm did not transmit well i wasnā€™t trying to be a jerk.Ā :messga:

Iā€™ve genuinely seen so many people get mad at Ellie having a girlfriend that I took you seriously lmao. I saw a lot of ā€œew why does thereĀ need to be that romance in the gameā€ and ā€œ**** why are they shoving her lesbian-ness down out throatsā€ kinda stuffĀ 

Archived