💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Bring Me The Horizon - Parasite Eve

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

Damon

i wanted to hear this song so badly ever since they started teased it on their bts :giveup: i love how it sounds, the lyrics are kinda meh but i get what they were trying to do

the visuals are stunning, love how creative they got on low burget!

... and now i just sit in silence.

Alligator Blood
25 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

i wanted to hear this song so badly ever since they started teased it on their bts :giveup: i love how it sounds, the lyrics are kinda meh but i get what they were trying to do

the visuals are stunning, love how creative they got on low burget!

It's a little tooedgy4me lirically I agree on that

I kinda wish they went for a more techno futuristic sound. Some of the beat drops Jordan tried on the bts were soooo sick but they ended up scrapping them :madge:

But still very cool and entertaining song, after a few listens I can say I really like it, especially the Shakira-esque eh-ehs :giveup:

Damon
50 minutes ago, Alligator Blood said:

It's a little tooedgy4me lirically I agree on that

I kinda wish they went for a more techno futuristic sound. Some of the beat drops Jordan tried on the bts were soooo sick but they ended up scrapping them :madge:

But still very cool and entertaining song, after a few listens I can say I really like it, especially the Shakira-esque eh-ehs :giveup:

i actually expected more electronic-ish rock too, like a mix of ludens and nihilist blues because of the teasers they posted on igtv, it sounded like they were going to another direction but i'm more than satisfied with the final result, love it

and i hate you :bradley: now i won't listen to the song without thinking of shakira every time i hear those eh eh's :bradley:

all i'm hoping is this is not a stand alone single and they are making a full length record, i need some angry music in my life

... and now i just sit in silence.

Alligator Blood
18 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

i actually expected more electronic-ish rock too, like a mix of ludens and nihilist blues because of the teasers they posted on igtv, it sounded like they were going to another direction but i'm more than satisfied with the final result, love it

and i hate you :bradley: now i won't listen to the song without thinking of shakira every time i hear those eh eh's :bradley:

all i'm hoping is this is not a stand alone single and they are making a full length record, i need some angry music in my life

I learned not to form an opinion based on the teasers since they usually never represent the actual song properly. I just take them as an annuouncment like "hey new song coming btw".

Shakira is iconic and her influence reaches even the alt rock scene :enigma:

I believe it's the lead single for their new record or at least I hope so! After the success of amo it would be smart to pull a TFM and put  out a new record as soon as possible to gain momentum. They're already late:grr:they're probably saving the electronic and experimental tracks for the album since the first single is supposed to satisfy as many fans as possible. I lived for medicine, heavy metal and nihilist blues :giveup: I need more angry bops in my life 

ugh,, made me feel like an angsty teenager again

i needed this

gotta count my blessings *wink*

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Agunimon

I love this song. Been switching between this and the new BLACKPINK all day. Kind of surprised to see it here.

Jose P

Girl I’m so surprised someone posted BMTH in here :giveup:

I watched all the videos they posted in the making of the song, I was so excited for it and they certainly delivered.

Did you read about the 4-part project they’re making? It’s called Post Human and Parasite Eve is part of the first Post Human EP/album. Apparently each record will have a different vibe and sound and this first one is going to be the more aggressive songs. I’m so excited :nooo:

Jose P
14 hours ago, Antonoff said:

It is part of a full length record! And that’s is part of a whole project. Oli talks about it in here, if you want to see what it’s all about: https://www.google.hn/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/music/bring-me-the-horizon-parasite-eve-post-human-new-album-oli-sykes-interview-2694847%3famp

Alligator Blood
10 hours ago, Rat Q said:

ugh,, made me feel like an angsty teenager again

i needed this

gotta count my blessings *wink*

Cause I'm counting every lie :firega: I🤘😔🤘

10 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I love this song. Been switching between this and the new BLACKPINK all day. Kind of surprised to see it here.

10 hours ago, Jose P said:

Girl I’m so surprised someone posted BMTH in here :giveup:

I watched all the videos they posted in the making of the song, I was so excited for it and they certainly delivered.

Did you read about the 4-part project they’re making? It’s called Post Human and Parasite Eve is part of the first Post Human EP/album. Apparently each record will have a different vibe and sound and this first one is going to be the more aggressive songs. I’m so excited :nooo:

8 hours ago, Jose P said:

It is part of a full length record! And that’s is part of a whole project. Oli talks about it in here, if you want to see what it’s all about: https://www.google.hn/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/music/bring-me-the-horizon-parasite-eve-post-human-new-album-oli-sykes-interview-2694847%3famp

Our girls have come a long way since the scene days, they keep evolving their style and more and more people are noticing and appreciating them. Bmth grew up right before our eyes:giveup:

I knew a new project was coming but I didn't know it was gonna be divided in 4 different acts :excited2: im so exited. I love that they're aiming for a full fledged artistic experience instead of just dropping quick 2:35 singles for streams like the other girls are

This is a... WAAAAAAAAAARRR 

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Archived