💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Blake
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I honestly doubt she'll tour AUS again anytime soon. I mean how well have her past albums sold there?

Chromatica literally went #1 here....

ASIB also did AMAZING here.

The artRAVE only sold poorly because there was no promotion behind it.

Gaga literally has said she's coming back, not to mention that we were the first place to embrace her along with Canada. 

Nice try though. :bye:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, Blake said:

Chromatica literally went #1 here....

The artRAVE only sold poorly because there was no promotion behind it.

Gaga literally has said she's coming back, not to mention that we were the first place to embrace her along with Canada. 

Gaga also said she'd take the JWT to Aus, she barely made it through Europe. 

Franch Toast

That's fabulous that she finally rescheduled it. I hope those of you who have tickets can make the new show or get refunds if the dates don't work out. Very smart of them to push the shows to later next year. We should have a vaccine by summer of 2021. This is much better than a socially distant concert where people have to wear masks. 

I'm going to hold out a bit and see if she adds new dates in other locations, as I have no idea where I'm going to be living in July/August 2021. 

I'm curious to see what happens to Vegas dates, and if Enigma comes back before TCB (which I think it would), will she revamp the setlist to incorporate some of her new songs? 

She/Her/Hers

Blake
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Gaga also said she'd take the JWT to Aus, she barely made it through Europe. 

She didn't actually, but thanks for trying to school me on my home country where I clearly know her success and her love for. :toofunny:

IndyMelissa
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

That's fabulous that she finally rescheduled it. I hope those of you who have tickets can make the new show or get refunds if the dates don't work out. Very smart of them to push the shows to later next year. We should have a vaccine by summer of 2021. This is much better than a socially distant concert where people have to wear masks. 

I'm going to hold out a bit and see if she adds new dates in other locations, as I have no idea where I'm going to be living in July/August 2021. 

I'm curious to see what happens to Vegas dates, and if Enigma comes back before TCB (which I think it would), will she revamp the setlist to incorporate some of her new songs? 

Me too! Waiting to hear on Enigma dates as we had tickets for that in May and was hoping for a live SL performance. I would have died! Hoping she adds some more US dates so I can attend multiple cities...2021 Goals...Follow GAGA on tour:firega:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Franch Toast
Just now, IndyMelissa said:

Me too! Waiting to hear on Enigma dates as we had tickets for that in May and was hoping for a live SL performance. I would have died! Hoping she adds some more US dates so I can attend multiple cities...2021 Goals...Follow GAGA on tour:firega:

Yes! Let's make up for having to stay home in 2020. 

Anyway, 2021 is really the year that kicks off the new decade, so I'm all for making big plans in 2021!:party:

She/Her/Hers

IndyMelissa
1 hour ago, Twitter said:
For those that don’t want to read:

July 25, 2021 - Paris
July 30, 2021 - London

August 7, 2021 - Boston
August 16, 2021 - Toronto
August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford
August 27, 2021 - Chicago

ALL DATES UPDATED IN TCB THREAD!

Tweet insinuates possible new dates and the tour being extended. Gaga and her team is cautious of everyone’s health and safety. 

Which part insinuates possible new dates? Did I miss something?:billie:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Blake said:

She didn't actually, but thanks for trying to school me on my home country where I clearly know her success and her love for. :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure she said it in an interview back in 2016 but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

ThisBitch
16 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

When she gets Blackpink to open for her >>>>

BP and Ari need to be there if it stays a 6 city tour

6 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

Which part insinuates possible new dates? Did I miss something?:billie:

but most importantly want everyone to be healthy and able to dance together at the shows as we always have

This insinuates prior to COVID and even now with the postponed dates they are announcing some dates, then adding more later. But if its not safe these will be the only available dates. 

TortureMeOnReplay
37 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Its postponed not canceled

Yeah I know. I didn't make it clear I won't be able to make the new date in my first post, my bad. 

ShayCristoforo

She betta open the show as Alice coming down the rabbit hole. Imagine a 3D structure of the rabbit hole to Wonderland with cutouts so we can see her descending. 

alice in wonderland whatever GIF by Disney

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

SpadesToStart

If there is anyone in Chicago that can’t go now and wants to sell floor tickets, PM and help a monster out! I’ll even pay with interest :vegas:

Archived