BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
58 minutes ago, Touranese said:

>45m in 10 hrs I’m shook. That proves Sour Candy not having a music video to debut with was a waste :toofunny:

Well it doesn't mean the music video would do as good... Audio did like 23M and lyrics video did less than 2M :sweat:

Morphine Prince

50M already omfg

It's incredible but the song is so catchy, you can't stop listening to it

Touranese
36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Well it doesn't mean the music video would do as good... Audio did like 23M and lyrics video did less than 2M :sweat:

I don’t expect it to do as well as HYLT tho, even 30-40m first day would be a huge achievement for Gaga

mister max

We broke the record for most #1 of a girlgroup song, previous one was Sour Candy :nooo:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Woohoo

Never listened to them besides SC but holy sh*t this is good :giveup: the bass in the chorus :giveup::giveup:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Kattys

Damn, I don't listen to kpop often but this beat is SICK and ending really got me. Super catchy song! :messga:

Now we need Sour Candy MV...

emresuxx
27 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Never listened to them besides SC but holy sh*t this is good :giveup: the bass in the chorus :giveup::giveup:

You need to check their discography! They only have about 15 songs so its really easy to get into but because they release so rarely their quality in music has always been consistent and so good. You should definitely watch their music videos too! Its totally worth it :flutter:

Gaga • Taylor Swift • Blackpink

datlastfam

They have 10hours more to go, 90Million views is possible :bradley:

Queen of breaking records :vegas:

Spoiler

I really want them to outview bts record so the army got nothing to say and can shut their mouth now :huntyga:

Archived