Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So EU leg

heygurlhi

Featured Posts

heygurlhi

So is it cancelled? Is it not? Should I book my flight to Paris? Whats your onlyfans?

Here is Tiffany Pollard .

Tiffany Pollard Headache GIF

P.S my tickets to the Paris Show haent been delivered yet and ticketmaster just sends me "so ur show was cancelled.." links

Ignore me i drink

Ryusei

it's definitely not happening... idk why they arent telling fans that it's postponed... 

Musery

heygurlhi
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Oh ticketmaster have said it’s cancelled?

No I asked where my tickets are and they just kee sending me to "what to do if your show is cancelled page"

Ignore me i drink

heygurlhi
Just now, Ryusei said:

it's definitely not happening... idk why they arent telling fans that it's postponed... 

right? its just a month away. 

Ignore me i drink

Chris Thomason

I wish she would just tell us whether it's going ahead or if it's going to be rescheduled/cancelled... even if theres no confirmed reschedule date. This isn't a normal situation we NEED communication :grr:

ViviLittleM

Can’t believe some people are still believing it’s happening in 2020. If we have some luck 2021 or... ‘never. Can see her cancelling. But I hope not.

LoLaA

I don’t see it happening, it’s a Month away. My country allows outside events on July 1st. For 250 people maximum,  with social distancing and seated :sweat: I don’t know about France but I can’t imagine they’ll allow a stadium concert in July. 

I really hope they say something soon about the tour because it is supposed to start in a month. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

numb the flame
15 minutes ago, bionic said:

It isn't going ahead. 

fixdt

14 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

this

12 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

I wish she would just tell us whether it's going ahead or if it's going to be rescheduled/cancelled... even if theres no confirmed reschedule date. This isn't a normal situation we NEED communication :grr:

lol they don't like talking to us until we're extremely frustrated

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Can’t believe some people are still believing it’s happening in 2020. If we have some luck 2021 or... ‘never. Can see her cancelling. But I hope not.

At this point, there's no certainty it will go ahead next year even. I think the best bet is cancel it and wait til the next album cycle and tour both like Ari did with Sweetener / thank, u next. 

heygurlhi
4 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

fixdt

this

lol they don't like talking to us until we're extremely frustrated

At this point, there's no certainty it will go ahead next year even. I think the best bet is cancel it and wait til the next album cycle and tour both like Ari did with Sweetener / thank, u next. 

But can she just let us know, its just a month away, I know it prolly not happening but it is stressing me. Will hate myself if I dont go and she's like im here bitch. 

tiffany pollard GIF

Ignore me i drink

Mikolaj

um no one believes it's going ahead obviously

but we still want some official communication. 0 emails regarding London date so far which is ridiculous with a month to go

L E O
5 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

But can she just let us know, its just a month away, I know it prolly not happening but it is stressing me. Will hate myself if I dont go and she's like im here bitch. 

tiffany pollard GIF

It. Is. NOT. Happening. This. Year. There is NO doubt about it. Even if they could design the stage, design the outfits, film the screen videos, create and learn choreo, auditions for dancers and band, and somehow rehearse, all of that in quarantine and via zoom (:ladyhaha:), even if they miraculously managed all of that, the stadium can only accept 5000 person, out of the usual 80000.

Don't book anything, and don't stress for your ticket, it'll come in time for the show next year.

Archived