Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy on KP5: "There's definitely one for the gay clubs"

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

fivefoottwo

the song in question:

yeah i’m grateful scratch that honey i’m grateful gotta say it’s been a while now i got back that smile 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Why is this posted under Gaga Thoughts? Shouldn’t this be posted under the Entertainment section?

Lighter
16 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Why is this posted under Gaga Thoughts? Shouldn’t this be posted under the Entertainment section?

Omfg I didn’t notice i just had my morning coffee high. Someone help:nooo:

JRCF29
1 hour ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Club penguin? 

1 hour ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

And the clubs will not play them!

You know you’re wrong 

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

Don't Call Me Gaga

zakariah

cool now hopefully she makes it a single and DOESN’T give it a music video like Swish Swish had because that was a LGBT travesty

Zachary Jude
1 hour ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Club penguin? 

tenor.gif

Think it's a wound I still entertain...

selenalavigne
6 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

What career? It’s been over since Dark Horse. Even if Gaga wasn’t tearing up top 40 radio, she has had an impactful hit every era. Katy, not so much.

you're saying that the Joanne singles were more impactful than the Witness ones :billie:

the Witness singles spent more time on the hot 100 and had better WW peaks than Joanne's.

so idk which other era you're talking about since Prism had 2 SMASH Hits, Teenage Dream had 8 SMASH hits, and One Of The Boys had 2 SMASH hits.

Joanne did much better as an album but you can't say that Joanne had a "impactful" single and not say that any of Katy's album hasn't had some as well.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

ICouldntThinkOfOne
3 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

you're saying that the Joanne singles were more impactful than the Witness ones :billie:

the Witness singles spent more time on the hot 100 and had better WW peaks than Joanne's.

so idk which other era you're talking about since Prism had 2 SMASH Hits, Teenage Dream had 8 SMASH hits, and One Of The Boys had 2 SMASH hits.

Joanne did much better as an album but you can't say that Joanne had a "impactful" single and not say that any of Katy's album hasn't had some as well.

Million Reasons do very well, both critically and commercially, and Joanne won a grammy?

Each single Katy released was met with mixed responses. 

selenalavigne
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Million Reasons do very well, both critically and commercially, and Joanne won a grammy?

Each single Katy released was met with mixed responses. 

Grammys and magazine reviews have nothing to do with "impactful singles" which was what you said.

I proved that your point was wrong. Stop dragging Katy and if you're going to at least drag her with FACTS.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Alligator Blood
2 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

So basically all the other pop girlies will be releasing this year except Rihanna...

And ava max

TheSlash

So, I can dance through the tears I danced through with Chromatica? Seems about right :lolly:

Ew, David!

Archived