💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

CHROMATICA track by track on AM

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I’m on the beta IPhone OS 14 and after updating Apple Music now has track by track descriptions of Chromatica. It only has half the album up, granted it’s still in beta mode but I think it’s pretty cool. If this is AP, mods can you please merge topics? Thank you! 

PS I don’t know how to post screen shots so I just posted them on my Twitter. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Enzo

Finally a good book

When will the Bible 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

AlwaysLoveGaga

I’m pretty sure those were there before this update. I’ve seen them since the album dropped. I think they’re all excerpts from her AMAZING interview with Zane Lowe.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

BillieGOAT

She finally opened up about the deeper meaning behind Free Woman & stopped defending the fact that she used the word “woman”

we love to see it:firega:

Also I don’t have AM, so thank you for posting these!!

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I’m pretty sure those were there before this update. I’ve seen them since the album dropped. I think they’re all excerpts from her AMAZING interview with Zane Lowe.

I know there was, like a brief description of the album. But it seems like they added a lot more to the song descriptions from the interview. So either way, you’re totally right. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

stevana229

These have been on the iTunes description since the album came out. Im pretty sure they're all from the Zane Lowe interview. She NEEDS to do a real track by track 

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

I know there was, like a brief description of the album. But it seems like they added a lot more to the song descriptions from the interview. So either way, you’re totally right. 

No it’s been this way the same length. 

Daenerys
Just now, NFRockwell said:

No it’s been this way the same length. 

I never noticed, why am I such a flop? :poot:

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ummmm you’re like 4 weeks late lol

It’s awesome you all knew of its existence but it’s new to me and I’m sure new to other people as well. I posted this because I thought it was nice to see it and the interface of it was pleasant to. I’m sorry I’m late to the party but I didn’t expect half the comments to be the same exact thing said over and over, but it’s fine. Mods @Zilla @Admin @FATCAT @PartySick or anyone are free to lock this right up and put it in the archive :poot:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived