💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted

Happy Birthday M!!! ❤️
Also, Chicago is becoming popular on tiktok! A new generation giving MJ love :legend:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Werewolves Wanted

I really hope for off the wall’s 50th they’ll do something like they’re doing for Thriller. As much as people want dangerous, history, and invincible, I think it would be a shame to not give off the wall the treatment first. Like, I can’t believe we don’t have a decent HQ mix for the OG Get on the Floor and rock with you. But also I’d absolutely love to hear more things like sunset driver and you can’t win 

• Love 1

Cello

A 'making of' documentary is coming along with Thriller 40!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/michael-jacksons-thriller-to-receive-official-making-of-documentary-3323467

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/michael-jackson-thriller-documentary-1235149496/

"A making-of documentary about Michael Jackson’s album ‘Thriller’ is underway, with Sony Music Entertainment and Jackson’s estate on board to produce the project.

As reported by Deadline, the as-yet-untitled documentary is being directed by music historian and filmmaker Nelson George, and will chronicle the meteoric success of the late pop star’s record-breaking sixth studio album. The film will feature never-before-seen footage and interviews, and will trace the album’s culture-shifting music videos."

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

Cello
On 10/4/2022 at 4:18 AM, Dirty Diana said:

I really hope for off the wall’s 50th they’ll do something like they’re doing for Thriller. As much as people want dangerous, history, and invincible, I think it would be a shame to not give off the wall the treatment first. Like, I can’t believe we don’t have a decent HQ mix for the OG Get on the Floor and rock with you. But also I’d absolutely love to hear more things like sunset driver and you can’t win 

ugh yes please :giveup: I wish all of the albums got the same treatment in terms of re-issues 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

• 4 weeks later...
Teletubby

SONY Music and Michael Jackson Estate Announce the start of Thriller40 Global Campaign

As part of the campaign, the Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music will host fan events around the world, all free to the public, including immersive experiences, screenings of the Thriller 40 documentary and other fan parties.

There will be two immersive experiences. One in Dusseldorf, Germany, November 10-13 and the second in New York City, November 18-20. Each will feature specific track-focused experiences, interactive elements, and social and photo opportunities throughout.

Fans in eight other cities around the world will be treated to a private one-time-only screening of the Thriller 40 documentary.

Further details along with info on how the fans can get tickets for the various fan events can be found: https://www.michaeljackson.com/news/thriller-40-events/

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sony-music--the-estate-of-michael-jackson-announce-the-start-of-the-thriller-40-global-campaign-301663899.html

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...
PartySick
15 minutes ago, Cello said:

the bonus tracklist is complete! what do you guys think?

Screenshot-2022-11-10-6-47-30-PM.png

Excited for a few of them actually :flutter:

💚
  • Love 1