đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

monster4life231

What was your guys first MJ album? I listened to them all on Youtube before, but my first CD was "Scream" which came out around halloween a few years ago. This was my first CD I ever had and it led me to buying all of his albums and it also started my collection of CDs!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• 4 weeks later...
Cello

I just finished reading Moonwalk for the first time last night. What a beautiful and talented soul :heart:

I'm 26 so I didn't get to live any of MJs peak, and it felt like a bit of a time warp to read his thoughts from back then, really gave me an insight into his personality. 

It's also made me sad all over again to think about how the media destroyed this man. :(

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Cello

Does anyone have recommendations for good MJ interviews at various stages of his life? I think I've only seen the Oprah and Martin Bashir ones, would be nice to see some earlier ones. 

venusfly

I’ve recently started listening to him again, I pretty much stopped entirely when he died because it was painful at the time. I know Michael is pretty highly regarded in his abilities as a performer but I can’t help but feel he’s underrated in his musical genius, these albums are decades old and still stand up above pop being released today. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Cello

The full length video for Ghosts has been added to YouTube for halloween:

Edited by Cello
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...
Queen Bitch

He's such an amazing artist, and a brilliant performer. He's the first artist I can remember falling in love with, even before Gaga. My parents gave me Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and Invincible as a birthday gift. 

My aunt and uncle often talk about when they saw him live in the 90s. The concert was held on MJ's birthday and the audience sang for him. They always say it's the most amazing concert they have been to. 

This is from that concert

Edited by Queen Bitch
  • Love 1

Karen Smith

My aunt and my mum (they're sisters) were huge fans if him, and I remember that when he died it was such a sadness. He was a legend just like Gaga. 

• 3 weeks later...
monster4life231

I've just started to listen to The Jackson's album Destiny and it's so great! MJ's vocals are so amazing. I don't know what it is about MJ and his music, but it's so different and amazing; it takes you to a different place.

michael jackson dancing s GIF

spread peace - #MJInnocent
  • Love 2

Cello
39 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

I've just started to listen to The Jackson's album Destiny and it's so great! MJ's vocals are so amazing. I don't know what it is about MJ and his music, but it's so different and amazing; it takes you to a different place.

michael jackson dancing s GIF

I need to listen to more of The Jacksons, I just know the hits really. Michael's voice hit differently back then, just perfect :tony:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cello said:

I need to listen to more of The Jacksons, I just know the hits really. Michael's voice hit differently back then, just perfect :tony:

Ugh his voice in the 70s, smooth as butter