đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Michael Jackson's HIStory (25th anniversary)

PartySick

Featured Posts

Animal Claws
32 minutes ago, Jose P said:

@PartySick I could host megarates for MJ albums btw. I don’t know if it’s ever been done here on GagaDaily but if no one’s up for hosting one then I can do it! I would especially like to do everything from Off The Wall to HIStory. If enough people want to join then I can do it :vegas:

Please do it! and please make visuals if you can :flutter: the king deserves 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Been blasting Scream for a week now!

I C O N I C as everything he did.

Childhood tears me down every single time :messga:

I love HIStory so much :giveup: I miss him.

another shot before we kiss the other side

PartySick
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

@PartySick I could host megarates for MJ albums btw. I don’t know if it’s ever been done here on GagaDaily but if no one’s up for hosting one then I can do it! I would especially like to do everything from Off The Wall to HIStory. If enough people want to join then I can do it :vegas:

I would join for sure :flutter: I'm sure a lot of others in this thread would too.

đź’š

PartySick
3 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Holy **** @PartySick this is legitimately awesome and sooooo well put together. Thank you so much for this :heart: 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤

Aww thanks :nick: I got to writing and couldn't stop :bradley:

His acapellas are fierce. He had one of the most expressive voices out of any musician.

I miss him :cryga:

đź’š

Franz Ferdinand

This was the first of his albums I heard (my mum had a copy and I remember playing it when I was younger). My standouts from this album are Scream (his best music video, tbh, so iconic) and Earth Song.

Andreu

@PartySick woooooooooow the OP is a slay :applause: I didn't knew about some of the things you mentioned there, so it was a very interesting read 

Spoiler

even if you left Earth Song out of your standaout tracks :grr:

HIStory is definitely one of my fave MJ records and it features so many of my favourite songs from him (YANA, TDCAU, Stranger In Moscow,... and the cover of Smile is incredible too). History used to be my obvious #1 fave album of him, but in the last couple years I've been listening to Off The Wall a lot too, and they are so different that it's impossible to compare them. I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion, but I think History was his most ambitious album musically. Unlike his 80s albums, History still sounds so fresh and current today :hor: And I agree that part of that makes this album so great is that most of the songs deal with social issues that sadly are still relevant today.

8 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I thought this was MEGARATE. Id love a MEGARATE for this 

8 hours ago, PartySick said:

@Twitter have someone do this please :bradley: we would both join :bradley:

I actually had planned to do a History megarate in the near future (when I am done with my exams) hehe But if any other member does it I'll join gladly.

Lord Temptation

Thank you for writing this. It made me tear up a little. HIStory remains a difficult album for me to listen to, because I can hear so much sadness and betrayal in his voice. But i now know that I have to keep trying, and never give up on it. Never give up on him. He remains, along with Gaga, my favourite artist of all time :kara:

Jacksonotta

Wooo I'm a HIStory kid! Thank you for tagging me :kara: @PartySick

Tabloaid Junkie, TDCABU, Earth Song... So many gems.

Also, there used to be MEGARATES on his albums but I don't think we got to HIStory. 

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

monster4life231
18 hours ago, Rio said:

Yeah. Ya missed me :vegas:

We have a group on here which I can add you to if you would like :) 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

monster4life231

@PartySick Thank you for tagging me!

HIStory is such an amazing (and underrated album). 

My top three from this album are probably: Earth Song, They Don't Care About Us and You Are Not Alone.

michael jackson GIF

So many of this albums songs are relevant today.

monster4life231
12 hours ago, PartySick said:

I would join for sure :flutter: I'm sure a lot of others in this thread would too.

Count me in!

PartySick
7 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

We have a group on here which I can add you to if you would like :) 

I think PM's are limited to 10 members :hmm: or they used to be or something :bradley:

We should have a fanbase thread tbh :diane:

đź’š

monster4life231
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I think PM's are limited to 10 members :hmm: or they used to be or something :bradley:

We should have a fanbase thread tbh :diane:

Oh that might explain why I couldn't add more people. That would be a good idea!

Archived