đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Worst Chromatica lyric?

Sepsami

Featured Posts

Hebi

"But if you give me time then I could make time... for your love" it sounds nice but idk I don't like when words repeat themselves

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele

The chorus to free woman is just so... idk, easy? Compared to Scheiße’s chorus, Free Woman’s chorus just lacks the interesting wordplay or metaphors that Gaga normally uses.

yeah for me the weakest lyrics are on Sour Candy. That "yeah yeah yeah" part is literally just LAZY writing. There's no other way around it lol. It's a mindless bop though so it makes up for it but I hate that they didn't place some lyric there. Other than that I actually love all of the quirky lyrics on this album. It is Gaga after all and she known for unconventional lyricism which is charming imo. 

March34th

" i want your stupid love love, oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh woah oh oh"

March34th
53 minutes ago, dit said:

yeah for me the weakest lyrics are on Sour Candy. That "yeah yeah yeah" part is literally just LAZY writing. There's no other way around it lol. It's a mindless bop though so it makes up for it but I hate that they didn't place some lyric there. Other than that I actually love all of the quirky lyrics on this album. It is Gaga after all and she known for unconventional lyricism which is charming imo. 

i personally hate when artists resort to either harmonizing or saying "yeah" or "baby" or something vapid over and over again when they could just write other lyrics to make the song more structured and unique.

though that's a key part of mainstream pop music unfortunately

Babel

People dragging Babylon lyrics are obviously not well versed on wordplay and ballroom culture. 

Babel
11 hours ago, GGVS said:

We can party like it's BC, with the pretty 16th century smile...

That one... the first part is cool, because partying like its BC kinda makes sense, it could mean to party without restrictions, without thinking if something is good or bad, not worrying about religious concepts and all that... but the rest :saladga: why would you make a reference to BC times and then one of AC times... I just don't get it.

She’s talking about 16th century BC :awkney: Babylon is documented as one of the most prosper cities in the world during that period 

Daylight Jokers
10 hours ago, Greanskye said:

Also, “I’m not nothing without a steady hand” is just wrong. Maybe “I am nothing without a steady hand” instead?

It's a double negative. It means she's still something (something is not nothing) even without a steady hand. And that was highlighted with the other line, "I'm still something if I don't got a man."

Zachary Jude
17 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?

:saladga:

:triggered: this was an iconic bridge what are you talking about--

Think it's a wound I still entertain...

Sepsami
6 hours ago, Agagkills said:

“ When I was young, I felt immortal“ I think is the way he sings it . He’s trying to sound young and I just can’t stand Elton Period  thanks to him that song is my skip of the album 

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

That don't make no cents :awkney: It's one of my fav lyrics on the entire album :awkney:

Sepsami
44 minutes ago, SoYoureALiar said:

:triggered: this was an iconic bridge what are you talking about--

I don't understand the hate for miss Malibu Gaga :saladga: It's one of the best bridges on the album 

Prostitute Barbie

Can someone explain to me what’s up with the whole “I’m feeling the way that I’m feeling I’m feeling with you”  :awkney: Does anyone understand what this means 

Sepsami
Just now, BrownEyess said:

Can someone explain to me what’s up with the whole “I’m feeling the way that I’m feeling I’m feeling with you”  :awkney: Does anyone understand what this means 

Idk what it means BUT it sounds really nice so :poot:

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Idk what it means BUT it sounds really nice so :poot:

Yeah it sounds fine I just can’t make sense of the phrase or figure out what she’s even talking about and I wonder every single time I hear it :laughga: 

Archived