Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

1000 Doves and Shallow

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

1000 doves and shallow are the gaga songs with best belts .do you agree

The way she belts out that chorus!!!! Imagine how good it will sound live 

I hate the alot people pay 1000 doves dust . Sometimes I wish gaga had more mainstream sounding songs like it To match the rest of her peculiar  sounding  discography.  It's an amazing song and thats on period

• Admin changed the title to 1000 Doves and Shallow
River

She could win the Eurovision with this song

giphy.gif

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JaysAMess

I love 1000 Doves and it's one of the songs on Chromatica that really showcases her vocals but.. Shallow is THAT bitch, it has some of her best vocals to date.

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

I love 1000 Doves and it's one of the songs on Chromatica that really showcases her vocals but.. Shallow is THAT bitch, it has some of her best vocals to date.

Agreed

TasteLikeWhiskey

Although a 1000 Gods is amazing and breathes new hope into me everytime I listen to it. We can't deny the fact that Gaga's vocals on Shallow (that bridge!!) is ICONIC.

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Enzo
47 minutes ago, andrew23 said:

1000 Doves is one of her best song ever:vegas:

Would andres69 lie? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Creyk

It's so funny to me how Gaga or Bobby or whoever was in charge originally wanted I'll Never Love Again as "the single" from ASIB :deadbanana: Like how it's not even in the top 5 of the album.

This song grew on me like I wish my ex boyfriend would've done. I always find myself going back to it and that "do oo oo oo oo oo ooooves oo" is such an earworm! I hope if she does go on the CBT tour she'll close the show with it! :enigma:

steven
23 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

This song grew on me like I wish my ex boyfriend would've done. I always find myself going back to it and that "do oo oo oo oo oo ooooves oo" is such an earworm! I hope if she does go on the CBT tour she'll close the show with it! :enigma:

Omg same I feel so emotional and nostalgic about my life during that part.

Archived