💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé | Black Parade

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

And the black woman with a huge platform making a song where the sales go directly back to black people is somehow worse? Like are you reading what you’re saying?? 

Ignore them. People here made their mind up about her back when Lemonade was getting its 5 star reviews and they decided enough was enough :billie:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Ignore them. People here made their mind up about her back when Lemonade was getting its 5 star reviews and they decided enough was enough :billie:

I’m going to have to cause they sound extremely foolish at this point. No point in going back and forth

HermesGr

Yeah sure. Let’s rent the biggest museum on Europe in France cause we are upper class. The woman is totally full of herself with every f*cking opportunity. If u can’t see it it’s fine! I think it’s very clear for years for many people. It’s not about races or talent everything,  it’s about mentality. But we can agree that we disagree about her obviously  

PACGAGA
2 hours ago, HermesGr said:

Let’s rent the biggest museum on Europe in France cause we are upper class.

the message of them renting out the Louvre was because black people weren't allowed entry way back when it was built, and there's a theory of them hiding art/paintings made my black artists...pls know the fact before you hit submit reply :stalkga:

C9184403-5D73-41D7-9257-EBF6E68C447A.thu

HermesGr
5 hours ago, PACGAGA said:

the message of them renting out the Louvre was because black people weren't allowed entry way back when it was built, and there's a theory of them hiding art/paintings made my black artists...pls know the fact before you hit submit reply :stalkga:

C9184403-5D73-41D7-9257-EBF6E68C447A.thu

Yeah apologies to this humble cutie..

And my pic is here because? 🤔

Skabi
12 hours ago, Roxanne said:

what is problematic? saying "All lives matter" is problematic? :triggered:

the black lives matter movement started after DECADES of police brutality and black people being brutally murdered just because of their skin colour. most of their deaths were racism crimes. black people were shot by police officers/citizens because they went jogging and it seemed suspicious, because they held a toy gun, because they sold loose cigarretes. on the other hand white american teenagers shot 30 of their classmates and not only didnt a police officer shoot them, but you see them arriving to the court with police around them in order to protect them. there's countless footage of black people co-operating with police officers and still getting beaten up or violently treated, while white people resist arrest, hit police officers, curse or spit them and the officers just stand there.

me, as a white person, will never fear for my life if a police officer pulls me over for speeding or sth. getting pulled over is a black persons worst fear. the 1st thing they'll do is put their hands on the car window to show they dont have any weapon on them. hopefully these explain why the black lives matter movement begun. it didnt start because black people are better, it started because black people are equal as white people but they sure are not being treated as such.to say all lives matter means that a white person faces the difficulties a black person or a POC in general faces. which does not happen.

to put it this way, saying all lives matter is kind of saying that you want a straight pride. ok, im all here for that but tell me why? why as a straight person do you feel the need to have a pride. do you have to fight for the right to hug your partner outside? were you bullied for being straight? do you face criticism for being attracted to the opposite sex? it's just an attempt to draw the spotlight on you, because you're privileged and can't stand seeing people taking it away.

18 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Yes opportunistic of her to use the current events to try and push her little streaming service :reductive:

Tidal is already a FLOP. The sales of this are going to charity. She isn't benefitting from it. Maybe "clout" but she's already got enough of that so...

19 hours ago, EnigmaNecrotic1 said:

It's obvious that this song is for a specific demographic. If you don't relate and don't like it, then I'm betting the song wasn't FOR you. 

Some of y'all #ALMdaily members aren't getting that, and it's making y'all look goofy. Unfortunate 😂beyonce eye roll GIF

Even if the song isn't for us, we should still be able to judge the song and decide if we like it or not. Example: "To be Young, Gifted, and Black" by Nina Simone is NOT for my demographic but it's still an incredible song.

20 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I know, you don't want to see or can't see, because you think that racism is only "white against black" but this lyrics  is RACISM too :triggered:

I mean, why you call same thing Racim when it comes from white people and why you ignore everything what comes from black people? 

what will you say if you find song called "white parade" with same lyrics, but about whites? :triggered:

DOUBLE STANDARTS AGAIN

The reverse doesn't work because whites were never oppressed by blacks.

These kind of songs are not saying "blacks are better than whites". The idea is more "we've been crapped on for so long, but we have good qualities TOO"

19 hours ago, Roxanne said:

a lot of people said here that "All lives matter" was racist now  and we should only say "black lives matter". it's not problematic for me, I said that I liked the fact that someone (you) finally said it here.

all%20lives%20matter%20cartoon.png

Does it make sense now?

Pharamon
21 hours ago, Lost N Conf said:

This is a forum where we ALL discuss our opinions I don't need to be asked for it. :triggered:

OT: The song goes off and I'm so glad she's supporting all those black businesses and not just financially but giving them a bunch of promo too. Yet everyone is asking why she wasn't at a protest.....:billie: No one reads they just run in here to hate on Beyoncé.

I literally asked one simple question without any undertone and yet you got so offended by it you decided to try me, yikes. I guess some of us just like to read.

Pharamon
21 hours ago, Varys said:

Noone asked for yours aswell yet you desided to give it 

Okay where is my opinion in here? plus why did you feel the need to insert yourself into this convo lol, bitter and butthurt much? 

Pharamon
4 hours ago, Mr S said:

The reverse doesn't work because whites were never oppressed by blacks.

These kind of songs are not saying "blacks are better than whites". The idea is more "we've been crapped on for so long, but we have good qualities TOO"

I agree with all of this except for this, its just simply false, history showed us that in some countries whites were oppressed too (by blacks to be specific), but yeah other than that, you're right.

Archived