done :lolly:

you're the only signature:giveup:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, JRCF29 said:

you're the only signature:giveup:

if no one else signs I can sign with my other email if you like :staymad:

BlackCrown

I thought it would be a petition to get some announcement about the postponement/cancellation :laughga:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Maleficent
12 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I thought it would be a petition to get some announcement about the postponement/cancellation :laughga:

wait its not happening? i thought trump ended coronavirus back in may? 

patrickcz
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Visit the link below to sign my petition to get Lady Gaga to perform I Like it Rough at TCB!

Change.org

Reveal hidden contents

This is kinda rude. I like that song but I can’t push on her. She has to deal with so many things and this won’t help! 
please respect her and make petitions about human rights and politics, not to push artist into something you want to.

JRCF29
8 minutes ago, patrickcz said:

This is kinda rude. I like that song but I can’t push on her. She has to deal with so many things and this won’t help! 
please respect her and make petitions about human rights and politics, not to push artist into something you want to.

Don't tell me what and what not to make petitions about luv:hor:

Nothing that I wrote in regards to the petition was rude:hor:

This is something I've been talking about doing for a while, and no one has complained:hor:

Go make a petition about human rights or politics or something if you're so keen on it:hor:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
58 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

GIF by Routine Baseball

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame

I love ILIR but I don't think she will perform it unless she does tours where she performs specific albums in their entirety, which is something I'd love to see. A petition I would like to see is a postponement/cancellation announcement like @BlackCrown said they thought this was. 

Archived