đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

"They Can't Scare Me" Chromatica Hand-drawn Poster

K-Mail

Featured Posts

Hi everyone :pawsup:

After a little break I finally finished my new Chromatica-inspired artwork and wanted to share. I went a little spookier this time and used one of my favorite Gaga quotes. I also gave her 4 arms cause why not :bon:

I have two more Chromatica artworks coming and a few already on my IG so if you're interested, please take a look! :kara:

Hope you'll enjoy this one :heart:

Shadow

Wow, very detailed work and dark the way I love it!  Well done, sir!  :applause:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

ELECTROHEART

Wow this serves me japanese yokai picture:legend: great work :giveup:

Also: do you know about what she refers with "They can't scare me"?

illuminati theory? :ohwell:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Dr Fudge

Absolutely gorgeous! Did she ever actually address what the “they can’t scare me if I scare them first” slogan is about? It’s random, but I love it. Just assumed it would be lyrics.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

2 hours ago, Shadow said:

Wow, very detailed work and dark the way I love it!  Well done, sir!  :applause:

Thank you so much! :kara:

1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

Wow this serves me japanese yokai picture:legend: great work :giveup:

Also: do you know about what she refers with "They can't scare me"?

illuminati theory? :ohwell:

Oh wow, such a nice comparison! Thanks so much :heart:

I don't think she ever explained it but for me it was always about the society trying to scare her into being normal and fitting in and her replying with being brave and unopologetically herself to the point where it makes them feel intimidated.

1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Absolutely gorgeous! Did she ever actually address what the “they can’t scare me if I scare them first” slogan is about? It’s random, but I love it. Just assumed it would be lyrics.

Thank you! :heart: She never explained it as far as I know. She tweeted it somewhere around 2009 I think and used it on some Chromatica merch this year,

Dr Fudge
13 minutes ago, K-Mail said:

Thank you! :heart: She never explained it as far as I know. She tweeted it somewhere around 2009 I think and used it on some Chromatica merch this year,

I’ve been a fan since the very beginning and know her like the back of my hand (hey, is that a new mole...?) and yet I never knew that! Googled it and sure enough there was the tweet. SHOOKITH AM I!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

12 hours ago, FudgeyBear said:

I’ve been a fan since the very beginning and know her like the back of my hand (hey, is that a new mole...?) and yet I never knew that! Googled it and sure enough there was the tweet. SHOOKITH AM I!

Come thru the educational value of my work :firega:

Glad you found something interesting in it :heart:

Archived