đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TCB Tix?

JRCF29

Ticket Source?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Where Did You Purchase Tickets for TCB?

• Venue/Official
    • Resale/Secondary Market

Featured Posts

I went back and forth on keeping my tickets or getting a refund when the postponement announcement comes out, but I think I'm keeping my ticket because it's too good of a seat to give up. I just would like the know the new date so I can transfer my plane tickets :ohwell:

River

I sold them and made profit

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JRCF29
6 hours ago, lg5 said:

I went back and forth on keeping my tickets or getting a refund when the postponement announcement comes out, but I think I'm keeping my ticket because it's too good of a seat to give up. I just would like the know the new date so I can transfer my plane tickets :ohwell:

Let's swap seats :hor:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29

I got my ticket resale and I feel like a flop fan for it. But at the time the tix were on presale I had already made a commitment to see Kesha with a friend for my birthday, and my parents were not impressed with the Gaga ticket prices*:selena: (plus I saw her at SBLI and JWT already) and then it was the early stages of COVID school shutdowns etc when the tickets officially went on sale so I totally forgot and by the time I decided to bet on Kesha getting canceled/postponed and informed my friend that I was going to go the Gaga route instead the only viable option a) financially and b) because I wasn't about to drive two hours there and spend four hours getting out and going home for the privilege of sitting in the nosebleeds:huntyga: was resale

*on top of the Kesha tickets

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived