Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Dua Lipa: passing the baton

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon

So apparently the Warner label updated the Future Nostalgia era radio deal: Don't Start Now finally started getting -1.500/-2.000 updates (it was -0.100/-0.300 until three days ago) whereas Break My Heart has started getting +1.000/+2.000 updates (it was +0.000/+0.100 until three days ago). This is known as "passing the baton" in the radio marketing and is very noticeable only when the consecutive singles already occupy high positions on charts proving to be commercially successfull. 

This means Don't Start Now will drop out of Billboard Hot 100's top 20 within a few weeks, while Break My Heart is likely to reach a new top 15 peak, if not top 10, in a similar amount of weeks. 

Year-end prediction:

#4 Don't Start Now

#50 / #80 Break My Heart

Meltdown spoiler:

Spoiler

Stupid Love will not make it to the top 100 :huntyga: projected position is between #110 and #120

Mediatraffic's projection for Stupid Love year-end chart is also #42-#44 which is just out of top 40 year-end chart :ally:

Mindblowing spoiler:

Spoiler

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey is projected to be between #90 and #100 in the Billboard year-end :bradley:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

homomo

Where is ROM expected to chart on the year end?

Yxilon
Just now, homomo said:

Where is ROM expected to chart on the year end?

Too soon to tell, my guess would be #35 / #40 like Applause but could be a lot higher or a lot lower, we need to see how the chart-run will evolve in the US. Good news is that a top 10 spot in the UK year-end seems to be pretty likely at the moment.

rumours
1 minute ago, Yxilon said:

Mindblowing spoiler:

Hide contents

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey is projected to be between #90 and #100 in the Billboard year-end :bradley:

She’s always got a leg up on the competition 

JTM-017658.jpg

Yxilon
1 minute ago, BruceWayneOnMe said:

Chances of any Chromatica album track to appear?

Only if the third single is being released before september and manages to climb at a #15 peak before november

Ryusei

So kinda like when ariana had NTLTC and then GIAW and Breathin‘ came in afterwards. Or TUN and then 7rings or Shake It Off and Blank Space for Taylor.

Musery

Yxilon
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

So kinda like when ariana had NTLTC and then GIAW and Breathin‘ came in afterwards. Or TUN and then 7rings or Shake It Off and Blank Space for Taylor.

yes, exactly

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Curious to know, breathin' had a radio-deal? I thought it was a fan-favorite, was getting most of streams after the release that's why it was released as a single! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

vyniildisk

Passing the baton to Slayyyter as the main pop girl. 

Crazy how even when the album sales were so low, the singles are doing effortlessly great. So proud of my girl and Future Nostalgia Act.

Still think they should try to push Physical with a performance.. like getting out of corona era revamp (she will also do another deluxe rebundle?) or maybe release Love Again or Hallucinate as a final single? Her team is really good at creating a stable era with longevity. (She sells like a stable 60k albums weekly.. can you imagine if she wins a grammy and does a big tour?)

Anyone else also thinks that once performances and tours are possible again, Gaga could still chart quite high with a gay party boost for Rain On Me and Sour Candy as real single?

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Curious to know, breathin' had a radio-deal? I thought it was a fan-favorite, was getting most of streams after the release that's why it was released as a single! 

idk about if it had a "deal" per se but it did really good on radio https://kworb.net/radio/archives/20181127.html it was #5 in November 2018

Musery

ImTired
26 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

So apparently the Warner label updated the Future Nostalgia era radio deal: Don't Start Now finally started getting -1.500/-2.000 updates (it was -0.100/-0.300 until three days ago) whereas Break My Heart has started getting +1.000/+2.000 updates (it was +0.000/+0.100 until three days ago). This is known as "passing the baton" in the radio marketing and is very noticeable only when the consecutive singles already occupy high positions on charts proving to be commercially successfull. 

This means Don't Start Now will drop out of Billboard Hot 100's top 20 within a few weeks, while Break My Heart is likely to reach a new top 15 peak, if not top 10, in a similar amount of weeks. 

Year-end prediction:

#4 Don't Start Now

#50 / #80 Break My Heart

Meltdown spoiler:

Hide contents

Stupid Love will not make it to the top 100 :huntyga: projected position is between #110 and #120

Mediatraffic's projection for Stupid Love year-end chart is also #42-#44 which is just out of top 40 year-end chart :ally:

Mindblowing spoiler:

Hide contents

Make It Rain Reaction GIF

Archived