Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump encouraged China to build concentration camps

Morphine Prince

• Shook 1
  • Sad 5

Twitter

This orange b*tch has to go. November isn’t coming fast enough. 

American news and social networking service.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

TropicOfCANCER

trump should be charged with human rights violations and crimes against humanity. he is a dictator.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Maleficent

Hi so I've read this book (the manuscript leaked a few weeks ago), and the new Melania Trump book--and I must say, based on their work ethic and composure alone, I wish it was Melania who was President right now and Donald who was some whacky First Gentleman. She is everything he's not; she's subtle, understands protocol, respects the press, understands the traditional way things are done, ensures loyalty among her staff, and genuinely cares about the safety of people (especially children). Just look at the way vs. how her husband handled coronavirus 

• Like 2

Itsbrenda
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Hi so I've read this book (the manuscript leaked a few weeks ago), and the new Melania Trump book--and I must say, based on their work ethic and composure alone, I wish it was Melania who was President right now and Donald who was some whacky First Gentleman. She is everything he's not; she's subtle, understands protocol, respects the press, understands the traditional way things are done, ensures loyalty among her staff, and genuinely cares about the safety of people (especially children). Just look at the way vs. how her husband handled coronavirus 

What does this have to do with trump encourage the build of Concentration camps?

• Like 4

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

and genuinely cares about the safety of people (especially children).

Ok

melania_trump_dont_care_jacket_embed.jpg

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • Like 3

Maleficent
Just now, blankpaper said:

Ok

melania_trump_dont_care_jacket_embed.jpg

That wasn't about the children--that was aimed at Ivanka and the West Wing staffers who told her she shouldn't go the border that day 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Itsbrenda said:

What does this have to do with trump encourage the build of Concentration camps?

These are excerpts from the Bolton Book 

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

That wasn't about the children--that was aimed at Ivanka and the West Wing staffers who told her she shouldn't go the border that day 

Sure 

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Sure 

Thats actually the truth. 

Eventually Melania will ask for a divorce, she has renegotiated her prenup recently, she's ready for it. I have a feeling she didnt dare doing it during his presidency 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2

blankpaper
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Thats actually the truth. 

Eventually Melania will ask for a divorce, she has renegotiated her prenup recently, she's ready for it. I have a feeling she didnt dare doing it during his presidency 

Maybe. But it doesn’t change the fact that he’s obsessed with Melania and will make any excuse for her lmao 

SissyFromSpace
31 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

trump should be charged with human rights violations and crimes against humanity. he is a dictator.

took the words right out my mouth 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Adakam

Him AnD biDeN aRe tHe SaMe pEoPlE!!!!1

Monsterabriel

Yeah, I'm voting for Biden...

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • Like 1