ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's not a fact, it's an opinion. No one has provided any facts, it's all just 

It’s not true. I’ve seen at least two other people answering your question in a normal way. And I promise, this is my last reply on the topic. We  have different approach to the matter, that’s it I guess.

Gustavo

I don't know if is true, but this account hit a lot on chromatica's and Madonna's last album / tour info 

Admin
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Because it's way too long and nobody watches two minutes of pre-show if they want music. Same reason why Havana's audio is watched a lot more because the music video starts with a pre-show nobody wants.

But Havana's video has nearly 1B views even though it was released 3 whole months after the audio...

ViviLittleM
Just now, Gustavo said:

I don't know if is true, but this account hit a lot on chromatica's and Madonna's last album / tour info 

Sadly this account is a fake insider as every insider, but we hope it actually happens

kmoment
1 minute ago, Yxilon said:

:lolga:discussion of where is the promotion start..in3..2...1

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's not a fact, it's an opinion. No one has provided any facts, it's all just 

it's a fact, which place did bon ********* hit? NONE, you lose sense affirming that it's doing views cuz hitted outside US, what a lie, it flopped hard worldwide

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Admin said:

But Havana's video has nearly 1B views even though it was released 3 whole months after the audio...

Cause it was a monster hit.  

corvus albus
Just now, Admin said:

And the audio has 800M more. There's a clear divide between them just like there is between Judas and BTW.

Admin
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

But i'm telling you, even the sane Katy stans knew that there's something very fishy with Bon Appetit's views

Right, but has there been a proven explanation for it? Why do you immediately assume that Katy is buying views on an old video when there could have been plenty of other factors? That's what I mean when I say people lack common sense.

La Rosalia

Katy’s team is most likely not paying for the views. In this specific case it really doesn’t make any sense. If they wanted, they would give those to Diseases.

YouTube is a complicated platform to measure success. The biggest source of views are suggested videos and playlisting (when talking about playlisting most comes from the “mixes”).

That said, this platform is much more lean back (in where the users don’t necessarily choose what they want to view/listen). BA must have been added algorithmically to a “Mix” or is being suggested after a popular (or a series of one) current videos.

Admin
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

And the audio has 800M more. There's a clear divide between them just like there is between Judas and BTW.

Because the audio was released 3 months earlier?

Also you can't compare it to BTW/Judas, because in this case people can choose between the audio and the video, so naturally those who just want to listen to the song will choose the audio.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived