Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Dilwyn

i mean if you don't think bon apetit views are suspicious just compare it to it's spotify numbers :air:

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelita
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

That’s because she mostly reposts stuff from Instagram and it’s just a link. When she actually tweets, the numbers are big:

20k in a release tweet ain't cute for the most followed woman on Twitter :green:

Hurem
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

Why would Katy’s label buy views for Bon Appetit but not Daisies, which is a lead single? Or any of the 3 singles she dropped last year? :laughga:

You hate Katy so much that you’ve lost common sense.

Girl, don't bother.

If G.U.Y. started gaining thousands and thousands of views, Little Monstrosities would stan. Did you forget when people in here actually defended payola*? :deadbanana:

*Of course, only when it comes to Gaga. When others do it, then they're lame.

ViviLittleM

can we go back to the no promo discussion which is way more interesting

200.gif

kmoment
Just now, anziety said:

not y’all arguing in this thread 💀

And its about Katy Perry:saladga:

Can't relate:triggered:

Admin
1 minute ago, Dilwyn said:

the thing they didn't do it now

is just stuck in the algorithm so keeps getting views, like a bunch of other videos.

That’s not how it works. You have to pay money for ads.

1 minute ago, Dilwyn said:

There was a day last year this video did 20m views out of nowhere, 2 years after it was released this song didin't chart ANYWHERE, do you have any logical explanation for that?

There could be plenty of reasons for that, for example it couldn’ve appeared in a search result.

Like Gaga Daily’s biggest day in 11 years was when someone posted Jennifer Lawrence’s nudes and it somehow was on the first page of the Google search. It’s totally random but it doesn’t mean that I bought that traffic.

Just now, Admin said:

Wide Awake is at 920M, Part Of Me is at 820M, and like 5 more of her videos are close to 1B too. Why not push those actual #1 smashes? 

bon ********* is more recent, and wait, all these other videos will have fake boosts too 

it's impossible defend this, of course bon apetit views are manipulated, wasn't a hit anywhere, views used to come from one single area (arabia) and katy is also known by deleted views

ViviLittleM
Just now, Admin said:

Like Gaga Daily’s biggest day in 11 years was when someone posted Jennifer Lawrence’s nudes and it somehow was on the first page of the Google search. It’s totally random but it doesn’t mean that I bought that traffic.

that's kinda iconic

kmoment
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

can we go back to the no promo discussion which is way more interesting

200.gif

Admin is too boring when Gaga has no promotion:yennefer:

Hurem
6 minutes ago, Dilwyn said:

There was a day last year this video did 20m views out of nowhere, 2 years after it was released this song didin't chart ANYWHERE, do you have any logical explanation for that?

There was also a day last year when Shallow randomly did 8M in one day, fell below 1M the next day. Care to explain?

Genuine Guy 09

Unfortunately, I think ROM holding on Spotify today was more to do with the fact ROM was added to a big July 4th playlist - it might start falling again. WS was #3 on US Spotify, but it was #3 in the July 4th playlist. 

I still think it'll reach stability on 2.7/8m daily. Sour Candy may suffer when she loses two big playlist but I see that stabilising at 700/800k. That song can be a streaming hit if handled right. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

GreenDiamond

Love how I get an offtopic WP for saying that Babylon is single worthy but here we have Katy Perry views discussion :applause:

ViviLittleM
Just now, GreenDiamond said:

Love how I get an WP for saying that Babylon is single worthy but here we have Katy Perry views discussion :applause:

wtf lol

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived