⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump campaign selling "Baby Lives Matter" onesies

PartySick

And they have been since January but they've recently (June 10th) been dumping money into advertising them on sites lile Facebook :toofunny:

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 1

blankpaper

I’m surprised I haven’t seen this garbage all over Facebook yet. I know way too many religious people who would buy this :messga:

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • Like 2

Mer Boy

Of course they would - they are babies themselves!

• LMAO 2

Gatlyn

It's so easy for the Trump campaign to make a mockery of people fighting for their right to live rather than do anything about in support.

• Like 7

Maleficent

He wants to lose. That's the only rational justification to his post-February actions. Not only that, he wants to lose BADLY so his MAGA supporters won't force him to pretend there was some kind of fraud. 

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

😐

M Monstre

“Baby Lives Matter” until they grow up and then they don’t give a sh*t about you anymore. :smh:

“All Lives Matter” and “Pro Life” rhetoric apparently just suddenly doesn’t work when comes to recognizing the deeply rooted problems of our country with things like BLM. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

StarstruckIllusion

When Biden stomps in November bc Trump can’t stop ****ing up... a moment most pleasing to the planet in its career.

• YAAAS 1

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

When Biden stomps in November bc Trump can’t stop ****ing up... a moment most pleasing to the planet in its career.

Biden better win with 300+ electorate votes 

I dont want no 271-278 BS this November that CNN is projecting 

• LMAO 1

Gatlyn
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

He wants to lose. That's the only rational justification to his post-February actions. Not only that, he wants to lose BADLY so his MAGA supporters won't force him to pretend there was some kind of fraud. 

I think his ego is too sensitive for that. To lose his second term would be more embarrassing than losing the first.

Maleficent
Just now, Tom Daley said:

I think his ego is too sensitive for that. To lose his second term would be more embarrassing than losing the first.

i think the coronavirus crisis finally showed him how exhausting the job is and how little he knows about how to be a leader.

However sensitive his ego is, I think he'd rather be seen as a President who was robbed of his second term by the Dems in the eyes of his supporters, than an eight year disaster that ended with America losing its super power status to China and Russia  

• Like 1

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I think it’s more likely he’s pandering to the people who don’t like him because he’s not extreme enough. He’s losing all the more “moderate” ones who voted for the economy and has to add some new people to his fanbase 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Maleficent said:

Biden better win with 300+ electorate votes 

I dont want no 271-278 BS this November that CNN is projecting 

unless Trump has another controversy, things will calm down, Trump will cyberbully Biden on his weak points and it will help him. I’m kinda over predicting bc Trump literally went from getting an obvious second term... to a Biden sweep. 2020 is... unpredictable.

Maleficent
Just now, blankpaper said:

I think it’s more likely he’s pandering to the people who don’t like him because he’s not extreme enough. He’s losing all the more “moderate” ones who voted for the economy and has to add some new people to his fanbase 

He's losing Evangelicals too so its not just the moderates abandoning him. 

Spoiler

And he cant count on the racist vote if he doesnt have the Evangelical vote

Spoiler

bc its basically the same group

• Thanks 1

Maleficent
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

unless Trump has another controversy, things will calm down, Trump will cyberbully Biden on his weak points and it will help him. I’m kinda over predicting bc Trump literally went from getting an obvious second term... to a Biden sweep. 2020 is... unpredictable.

Keep your eyes on Melania in the next few months. Don't think these unauthorized biographies coming out weren't in some way connected to her office. She's smarter than we give her credit for, and she's more influential to the West Wing's policies than Ivanka, Jared, or Mark Meadows is...thats all i'll say

• Shook 1