⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Coronavirus cases rise across the Globe

TOSK
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by TOSK
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC

I'm not surprised.  Everyone wanted to open everything back up.  NC is one of the worst states with increases in cases, etc now.  There are so many people that just think it isn't as bad as people think and just go about their lives normally. I also think the re-opening of things has given some people a false sense of security. 

Things were only open because there is now space in the hospitals, not because it is safe. 

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 17

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister G
1 minute ago, TOSK said:

 

Of course they would be especially in the states that either refused to enforce stay-at-home orders or lifted restrictions way too early. 

-Mister G

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mugiwara No Luffy

A mess, protests did make it worst it seems :/

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOSK
1 minute ago, Mugiwara No Luffy said:

A mess, protests did make it worst it seems :/

I read a few articles today that said any cases from the protests haven't really occurred yet, soon

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mugiwara No Luffy
Just now, TOSK said:

I read a few articles today that said any cases from the protests haven't really occurred yet, soon

Hopefully it wont get worse for yall 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Democrats 2020

People need to be careful. This virus is not gone and won't leave for a while.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, TOSK said:

I read a few articles today that said any cases from the protests haven't really occurred yet, soon

Yeah this is the memorial day mess. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister G
5 minutes ago, Mugiwara No Luffy said:

A mess, protests did make it worst it seems :/

Not quite; these cases would, if anything, be more related to all travelers and folks that flocked to the beaches on Memorial Day weekend. Anything associated with the protests would potentially be towards end of the month.

-Mister G
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah this is the memorial day mess. 

 

9 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Not quite; these cases would, if anything, be more related to all travelers and folks that flocked to the beaches on Memorial Day weekend. Anything associated with the protests would potentially be towards end of the month.

Like this that is a county over from me (about 30 minutes away). :selena:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/24/ace-speedway-crowd-social-distancing-masks/

Edited by SamanthaC
The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Postboy

You can’t blame people for wanting to reopen quickly. Peoples lives are at risk, yes, but people’s livelihoods are too and the fact of the matter is the US govt did SH!T to make sure people were financially protected during stay at home. The stimulus was a pathetic bandaid in comparison to the long term effect this had on people and small businesses. 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast
4 minutes ago, Postboy said:

You can’t blame people for wanting to reopen quickly. Peoples lives are at risk, yes, but people’s livelihoods are too and the fact of the matter is the US govt did SH!T to make sure people were financially protected during stay at home. The stimulus was a pathetic bandaid in comparison to the long term effect this had on people and small businesses. 

It would help if people who wanted to reopen actually took social distancing and mask wearing seriously. This is the major problem. And you know, it doesn't help when the president of the US is holding rallies where he wants people crowded together without any masks because of optics (not to mention that he never wears a mask). :saladga:

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister G
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

It would help if people who wanted to reopen actually took social distancing and mask wearing seriously. This is the major problem. And you know, it doesn't help when the president of the US is holding rallies where he wants people crowded together without any masks because of optics (not to mention that he never wears a mask). :saladga:

The problem here is just that; COVID-19 has been politicized where some people are addressing it seriously and others think it’s a hoax or not a big deal. If you wear a mask or decide to stay at home, you’re labeled Democrat and weak. If the opposite, Republican and not weak. The reality is, the back and forth confusion created by the president and Governors that could never see eye to eye attributed to all these problems. Healthcare experts advised on the responsible approaches to take; legislators pushed back and prioritized the economy over everyone’s health. No one takes s*** seriously until it homes and by that time it’s already too late.

Edited by MISTER GEEMATICA
-Mister G
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Postboy
Just now, Franch Toast said:

It would help if people who wanted to reopen actually took social distancing and mask wearing seriously. This is the major problem. And you know, it doesn't help when the president of the US is holding rallies where he wants people crowded together without any masks because of optics (not to mention that he never wears a mask). :saladga:

I’m not here to critique people’s behavior. I’m critiquing the miserable response from govt as a whole and the politicization of the pandemic that ensued due to Trump’s slow reaction. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...