Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

Justin Timberlake Swatted: LAPD Called To Singer’s Home

First Rihanna, now JT! Police were been called to Justin’s Hollywood Hills home in what appears to be another swatting prank! Poor Justin Timberlake! The singer is the latest victim in a string of swatting pranks that have been sweeping through Hollywood.

Police were called to JT’s Hollywood Hills home after an unidentified caller reported that four men broke into the house and fired two shots, TMZ reports. The caller also added that the intruders left a box with red blinking lights in the singer’s home. LAPD is currently on the way to Justin’s house.

Here's the full article.

Edited by PokerFist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

blubrryxkisses

Don't Hold the Wall

Tunnel Vision

Spaceship Coupe

Pusher Love Girl

>>>>>>>

I really do like all of the songs on this album though. Those 4 are just my jams.

Illuminati Freak

On the Billboard 200 albums chart this week, Justin Timberlake’s “The 20/20 Experience†holds at No. 1 for a third straight week, selling another 139,000 according to Nielsen SoundScan (down 56%). It’s the first set to spends it first three weeks at No. 1 since Taylor Swift’s “Red†(Nov. 10 through Nov. 24, 2012) and the first by a male artist in nearly three years. Eminem’s “Recovery†was the last by a male to rule in its first three weeks: July 10 through July 24, 2010. “20/20′s†total sales now stand at 1.43 million.

Source: Billboard

Dangerous Man

I really like T20/20E. My most fave tracks from the album is def. Mirrors. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

2 million copies sold worldwide in less than a month of its release! Congratulations to Justin Timberlake!  :clap:

Dangerous Man

2 million copies sold worldwide in less than a month of its release! Congratulations to Justin Timberlake!  :clap:

amazing. :clap:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

E! News: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Tee It Up on a Golf Date

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel keep it cool and cazh.

*rs_293x473-130415061433-634.JustinTimber

The pair spent Sunday hitting a few rounds at a local golf course in J.T.'s home state of Tennessee. While Mr. "Suit & Tie" hung up his usually swanky and stylish getups, he still looked dapper as ever in a striped navy polo and short khaki slacks. His wife also rocked the athletic look in a clean white fleece zip-up and off-white capri pants.

Their casual outing was quite the change from their recent trip to the White House. On Tuesday, the two paid President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama a visit to talk about Timberlake's involvement with "Soulsville, USA: The History of Memphis Soul," an interactive workshop for middle and high school teens around the country. The occassion marked a huge accomplishment for the power couple, and not only for the cause at hand:  "I hugged POTUS. I hugged POTUS. I hugged POTUS," Ms. Biel eagerly tweeted thereafter. She hugged the POTUS, y'all!

Here's the full article.

The 20/20 Experience has now sold over 1.5 million copies in the United States alone as it sold more than 97K this week.  :clap:

Promo: Justin Timberlake To Host Capital FM Summertime Ball 2013

justin-timberlake-super-bowl-2013-2-1359

The 'Suit & Tie' singer will be at London's Wembley Stadium on 9th June. Justin Timberlake will host this year's Capital FM Summertime Ball with Vodafone in London, it's been announced.

The 'Suit & Tie' star will introduce our biggest line-up ever when the event takes place at Wembley Stadium on 9th June. Justin has enjoyed an incredible 2013 so far, returning to music with his album 'The 20/20 Experience', which featured the hit singles 'Mirrors' and 'Suit & Tie'.

The star has also hosted the iconic US TV show Saturday Night Live on multiple occasions and is also a major film star, appearing in movies including The Social Network. The line-up for this year's Summertime Ball will be announced on Capital from 8am on Thursday (25th April).

Here's the full article.

• 2 weeks later...