💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

Guest The Fanarchist

Ticketmaster Sucks big time.. We all hate them but They are not gonna change unless we fight and burn them down..
join the movement with us against Ticketmaster and unethical practices like scalping. https://www.facebook.com/thefanarchist

Check our blogs at http://www.fanarchist.com/blog/ and feel free to share your views and experiences with us.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

Ellie Goulding

I downloaded Future Sex / Love Sounds yesterday

It's amazing. The melodies are like.. surreal.

Just A Holy Fool

I downloaded Future Sex / Love Sounds yesterday

It's amazing. The melodies are like.. surreal.

Wow, where have you been? So glad you discovered it and fell in love with it :party:

Ellie Goulding

Wow, where have you been? So glad you discovered it and fell in love with it :party:

I know, I seriously regret not downloading it before. As generic as Timbaland's productions are, I absolutely love them. Gonna jam to Loose now :flutter: 

Just A Holy Fool

I know, I seriously regret not downloading it before. As generic as Timbaland's productions are, I absolutely love them. Gonna jam to Loose now :flutter:

May be dated as ****, but Loose was my album in 2006. :legend:

Now the projections of the opening week sales for 20/20 Experience has moved up... again. And, I'd really love if he does open with a million.  :excited2:

Billboard: Justin Timberlake's '20/20' Heading to 950,000-Plus Debut

justin-timberlake-palladium-650-430.jpeg

Can "20/20" sell 1 million in its debut week?

It's possible that "20/20" could reach a million, but sources are hesitant to go that far with their sales projections. We'll have to see how the rest of Sunday shakes out for the album. But, it would seem that the album has a quite real shot at reaching the magic million mark.

Here's the full article from Billboard.

Edited by PokerFist

Illuminati Freak

Jay-Z & JT’s Tour Outselling “Watch The Throne†Tour By 6 To 1

7dRhOyr.jpg

It appears that Jay-Z and Kanye West’s Throne may be up for grabs, as Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z’s â€Legends of the Summer†tour is on pace to outsell the former duo’s 2011 tour by a wide margin.

According to StubHub, Jay and Justin’s tour this summer has already outsold the Watch the Throne tour by five tickets to one on StubHub alone. Additionally, “Legends of the Summer†is outselling Hov and Kanye’s tour by a six-to-one ratio through all ticket purchasing sources.

To put this data in perspective, Jay and Ye’s Watch the Throne tour sold over 96% of its available tickets of its 400,000-plus -available tickets. Furthermore, there are only 14 dates on Timberlake and Jay-Z’s tour, compared to the whopping 57 performances.

Source:  http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/03/justin-timberlake-jay-zs-tour-outselling-watch-the-throne-tour-by-6-to-1/#.UVCxoVGqxtE.twitter

Illuminati Freak

Big congrats to JT! The 20/20 Experience reached the #1 spot in the United States last week, selling 968,000 copies!

Internationally, the album hit the #1 spot on iTunes in 89 countries! It stormed the UK charts to become the biggest debut of 2013 and earned Justin his first #1 album in Germany. The album is also officially #1 in Australia, Canada, Korea, New Zealand, Ireland, Switzerland and across Asia.

In the process, the release also broke countless records:

1) The 20/20 Experience was the fastest-selling album worldwide in iTunes history!

2) In the United States, The 20/20 Experience is the year’s fastest selling album and earns Justin the biggest first week sales for a male artist in five years and the third biggest digital debut in SoundScan history ranking, just behind Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.

3) The 20/20 Experience was also one of Target’s top three best-selling albums in the last decade, topping first week sales of his last release FutureSex/LoveSounds. It also led Timberlake to become Target’s biggest selling male artist since 2002!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Just A Holy Fool

Born This Way held the previous record of being the fastest selling album worldwide on iTunes?

Congrats to JT for breakin' dem records! :legend:

am I the only one that sings "I got that 20 vision for you" instead of tunnel  :sweat:

I originally thought he was saying "I got that time and pleasure for you." It sounds like it!!!

Big congrats to JT! The 20/20 Experience reached the #1 spot in the United States last week, selling 968,000 copies!

Internationally, the album hit the #1 spot on iTunes in 89 countries! It stormed the UK charts to become the biggest debut of 2013 and earned Justin his first #1 album in Germany. The album is also officially #1 in Australia, Canada, Korea, New Zealand, Ireland, Switzerland and across Asia.

In the process, the release also broke countless records:

1) The 20/20 Experience was the fastest-selling album worldwide in iTunes history!

2) In the United States, The 20/20 Experience is the year’s fastest selling album and earns Justin the biggest first week sales for a male artist in five years and the third biggest digital debut in SoundScan history ranking, just behind Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.

3) The 20/20 Experience was also one of Target’s top three best-selling albums in the last decade, topping first week sales of his last release FutureSex/LoveSounds. It also led Timberlake to become Target’s biggest selling male artist since 2002!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

:clap: And he'd have another platinum album by next week. Just impressive. Hopefully, this would eventually have a longevity in the charts throughout this year - until the second volume would be released on the last quarter. 

Miss Sammy

He deserves everything he's getting. He's promoting like crazy, the sound of the album is awesome.

That's a real comeback and I can't hate Justin at this point. But I must confess I can't stand those 8 min songs, DAMN!!! It's too much for me.