Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

Introvert

first listen

+pusher love girl: its okay.

+suit & tie: decent

+don't hold the wall: eh

+strawberry bubblegum: first half eh, second half no.

+tunnel vision: its okay, this one might be the one that grows on me the most.

+spaceship coup: no

+that girl: decent

+let the groove get in: nope

+mirrors: NOPE

+blue ocean floor: yes yes yes

4/10

overall i didn't like it. its obviously a solid album with top notch production. its just not my thing. i only like blue ocean floor. thats going straight on my ipod as soon as i can download it.

Edited by Introvert

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

One Five Ten

Pusher Love Girl 9/10 Epic Opening to the Album

Suit and Tie 8.5/10 Grew on me after single, complete jam now

Don't Hold The Wall 9/10 Great JT track, reminds me of Chop Me Up

Strawberry Bubblegum 8/10 Very good, can see it growing on me more

Tunnel Vision 9/10 Classic JT

Spaceship Coupe 10/10 One of my favourites, so catchy and cheesy, I love it!

That Girl 10/10 True Motown Awesomeness, it's a relief to get a nice short to the point song in this string of epics

Let the Groove Get In 8/10 Really fun dancy track

Mirrors 10/10 CLIMAX of the album, it's like, this song has it all and remains my favourite, maybe fav song of the year

Blue Ocean Floor 10/10 Great closing ballad, like a slow down after the peak of Mirrors. Beautiful.

Album 9.5/10 Album of the Year so far. AMAZING WORK BY JT. Can't wait for deluxe tracks to maybe move it up to 10. And I feel like any could grow on me.

ryhanna

Will iTunes stop streaming it on the release date? And why are they streaming it at all? Is it to cover leaks? Because if so, that's a pretty brilliant idea.

It truly is an experience, I've been waiting for a while to see an artist treat an album as a full artistic piece.

It doesn't bother me how long it is, I got lost in it and felt high even though I didn't smoke anything. My favorites atm are Strawberry Bubblegum, Tunnel Vision, and Mirrors. 

Yes! and you can tell it is gonna be an experience from the opening of the album because that is how the album is supposed to be heard, as a stream, the music flows as a set. I think this album is flawless!

My favorites are Strawberry Bubblegum, Mirrors, Blue Ocean Floor! 

Pusher Love Girl - Yes, a steady beat that is getting me ready for 

Suit & Tie - Now the beat is going, classic.

Don't Hold The Wall - I like the intro and it continues the fast beat from suit & tie, a little faster even

Strawberry Bubblegum - This songs is amazing, so dreamy! 

Tunnel Vision - I can see this as a single, very good beat getting picked up again. I love it!

Spaceship Coupe - This song is a good time slow it down again, Justin's vocal's are delicious, and the lyrics, yes!!!!!

That Girl - This is actually my least favorite, it's alright. I like when he sings/raps fast at times.

Let The Groove In - This is pretty awesome, and a unique track put into the flow of things

Mirrors - Loved this before and still do, I'm glad it's hitting radio, it's a stunner on the album, everything builds to this

Blue Ocean Floor - And that is how you end an album, that song is beautiful and omg one of my favorites!

jI love the experience you get with each song, it's truly refreshing to hear music in this way and it's definitely a solid comeback!

My fav tracks are : Pusher Love Girl, Tunnel Vision and Spaceship Coupe as well as Mirrors as my single favourite. Seems like loads of people love those tracks too! I love the flow of the songs and how each song has two parts kinda offering two points of a spectrum.

Will iTunes stop streaming it on the release date? And why are they streaming it at all? Is it to cover leaks? Because if so, that's a pretty brilliant idea.

Yeap iTunes are streaming it right up to it's release date.

Illuminati Freak

I just can't get over how good this album is. It truly does take you on a cathartic journey. Bravo to JT & Timbaland for doing it again. 

Introvert

Tunnel Vision and Blue Ocean Floor are my definite favorites from the album.

they're the only ones i genuinely like.

EDIT: nevermind. Blue Ocean Floor and That Girl are my 2 favorites. Not Tunnel Vision.

Edited by Introvert