💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

Ok for real....

BLUE OCEAN FLOOR was the most beautiful song on the entire thing. Such a beautiful ballad.

:eww:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

inuborg

Omg Pusha Love Girl is ****ing DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGING

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JudasInTheDark

Okay halfway through Pusher Love Girl. It's phenomenal. I can already tell I'm gonna love this album. It has such a classic old age feel which I love. Very different than anything else out right now. And tbh I get why it's called an "Experience". It truly is a journey. Each song is! They are so lengthy, but I kinda like them that way. Can't wait until track 2!

Lol I forgot Suit & Tie was track 2 Oh well I love this song :music:

inuborg

Pusha Love Girl  ****ing DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Jase

Is there any traces of SexyBack Justin on the new album? I like his new stuff, but it's not timeless like his past work :/

I hope this album grows a little more on me because it's putting me to sleep. I'm all for longer tracks IF they are able to last 7 or 8 minutes. This just feels like completely unnecessary baggage.

ryhanna

I'm really liking it. It's more mellow than his past work, and I really doubt that his singles will have much success, but it sounds like the kind of album that I'll still want to listen to a few years down the track.

Zilla

It truly is an experience, I've been waiting for a while to see an artist treat an album as a full artistic piece.

It doesn't bother me how long it is, I got lost in it and felt high even though I didn't smoke anything. My favorites atm are Strawberry Bubblegum, Tunnel Vision, and Mirrors. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Dan Brown

It truly is an experience, I've been waiting for a while to see an artist treat an album as a full artistic piece.

It doesn't bother me how long it is, I got lost in it and felt high even though I didn't smoke anything. My favorites atm are Strawberry Bubblegum, Tunnel Vision, and Mirrors. 

MTE. Those looking for Sexyback and electronic empty pieces, look somewhere else, tbh.

BRANDONJ93

did not hear one song i liked exsept suit & tie and mirrors. also let the groove in sounds ok

have to hear it again

Zilla

Yeah the iTunes thing is annoying, but at the same time, but it's nice to hear it in one continuous loop for some reason. I'm not as pissed as I usually am when they do that :sweat:

Second listen through, still in LOVE :sara: 

The pre-chorus and bridge of Tunnel Vision are LIFE. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.