💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

how do i stream it? 

The link opens your itunes and starts streaming it through your iTunes

OMG DON'T HOLD THE WALL IS SLAYING ME RN CE0H5Ue.jpg

TUNNEL VISION is hella good!

PopReaper

omg yes

Pusher Love Girl/Don't Push The Wall

Mirrors :nooo:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

On Strawberry Bubblegum.

Everything so far has been pretty damn good. It's not really revelatory, but it's definitely the most layered, textured (and that texture is smooth), and rich production we've heard from Timbaland in ages. And that's really how I'd describe this: it's layered and smooth, with a very relaxed groove that it sort of coasts along on.

I can't lie, though, that it at times seems almost too mellow for its own good so far. Nothing so far has been less than polished and kind of impeccable, but altogether it does sort of start to blend, and feels like it could use a dash of something, anything, unexpected. We'll see, though. I'm just coming up on the halfway point.

Is anyone ripping this?

rnbexclusive had it posted but it is being taken down

obviously it got leaked so he streamed it, it won't be long till it's up everywhere

On Strawberry Bubblegum.

Everything so far has been pretty damn good. It's not really revelatory, but it's definitely the most layered, textured (and that texture is smooth), and rich production we've heard from Timbaland in ages. And that's really how I'd describe this: it's layered and smooth, with a very relaxed groove that it sort of coasts along on.

I can't lie, though, that it at times seems almost too mellow for its own good so far. Nothing so far has been less than polished and kind of impeccable, but altogether it does sort of start to blend, and feels like it could use a dash of something, anything, unexpected. We'll see, though. I'm just coming up on the halfway point.

SPACESHIP COUPE? No?

Just A Holy Fool

Tunnel Vision has been my favourite. Good production... I find the content a tad on the boring side though.

SPACESHIP COUPE? No?

Not really for me. Just now on it, and it's a highlight so far, but its tempo and instrumentation still pretty effectively blend it into the rest of the scenery.

Brainiac

Not really for me. Just now on it, and it's a highlight so far, but its tempo and instrumentation still pretty effectively blend it into the rest of the scenery.

Let the Groove Get In is a big change in tempo

OMG I just got done after the climax of MIRRORS and OMG  I'm telling you the entire album led up to that moment, I feel like its over but I know we are just moving on :)

So I guess the stream doesnt have the two bonus tracks. :(

:( I guess so you still have to buy the album now, and only exclusively at TARGET 

OMG I just got done after the climax of MIRRORS and OMG  I'm telling you the entire album led up to that moment, I feel like its over but I know we are just moving on :)

:( I guess so you will still want to buy the album now, and only exclusively at TARGET 

Edited by OnTheEdge