Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z 'set to tour together' following Grammys performance?

article-2277369-177DFFBA000005DC-700_468x562.jpg

They've wowed the star-studded crowd at Sunday's Grammys with their performance of Suit & Tie. And now it looks like Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z's working relationship may go one step further than just a single duet. The singer and rapper are tipped to be working on a joint U.S. tour together later this year.

The New York Post claims Justin and Jay-Z will perform stadium gigs in 10 different cities. The paper reports the artists will both play separate sets with their hits, before performing duets. At Sunday's Grammys, the former 'N Sync heart-throb admitted he was planning his first tour in six years.

He said: 'We're definitely going to go on tour. We're still putting it together, but it's going to be a lot of fun.' On February 11, he hinted at a major announcement on his Twitter feed. He wrote: 'Big news coming out ... Stay tuned or you'll miss it!'

Justin and Jay-Z first performed Suit & Tie together at a pre-Super Bowl party in New Orleans, Louisiana earlier this month.

They then performed Suit & Tie together at the Grammys after being introduced on stage by Jay-Z's wife Beyonce. Justin also debuted another new song Pusher Love Girl from his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience at the ceremony. He also released new single Mirrors online on Monday to capitalise on his Grammys performance.

Here's the full article.

NY Daily News: Justin Timberlake brings the s-xy back to Instagram

justin13f-4-web.jpg

Justin Timberlake posted some images showing his newly matured look to his official Instagram page. Justin Timberlake continues to bring the s-xy back, and now he has an Instagram account to chronicle his triumphant return. The "Suit and Tie" singer posted a bunch of black and white photographs from his run at the 2013 Grammy Awards and post-show concert.

justin13f-3-web.jpg

Timberlake appears to be keeping up with the more mature, suave sound and style he adopted with his return to the stage. He's wearing a suit and tie in almost every photo posted so far, and made sure to include a few shots of his signature Tom Ford clothing.

justin13f-2-web.jpg

The "Mirrors" crooner launched his Instagram account at an opportune time.Timberlake's recent performances at Superbowl and the Grammys are apparently just a precursor to a full on musical sweep.

justin13f-1-web.jpg

In addition to his "20/20 Experience" album release in March, reports are swirling that the singer is preparing to go on tour this summer.

Here's the full article.

JudasInTheDark

What track are you guys most excited for? For me I think its Strawberry Bubblegum with Blue Ocean Floor as a close second ;)

What track are you guys most excited for? For me I think its Strawberry Bubblegum with Blue Ocean Floor as a close second ;)

Same here. And I'm also excited to hear Spaceship Coupe. The title sounds futuristic. Hope it sounds futuristic too.

JudasInTheDark

Same here. And I'm also excited to hear Spaceship Coupe. The title sounds futuristic. Hope it sounds futuristic too.

Yes it does! Only 35 days! :party:

MTV: Justin Timberlake Calls New Album 'The Best Stuff I've Ever Done'

justin-timberlake.png

In the transcript of the interview held before Grammy rehearsals last week posted on Rolling Stone, Timberlake described the symbiotic relationship he has with Timbaland, who he likened to his musical brother. Painting their vibe as nearly telepathic, JT said when the pair get in the studio they don't even need to speak to get their vibe going.

"He'll start tinkering around or I'll start playing some chords and start tinking around with some loop of something and that'll give him an idea and then we'll start looping it and then I'll start humming a melody and then we just ping-pong an idea back and forth," he said. "My relationship with Tim is very unique; we share the same perspective that we always want to make something that reminds us of music that we love, but at the same time is something we've never heard before."

After years of dodging questions about when he would get back to music, Justin said he didn't tell anybody about the 20/20 sessions because he wanted to make a new album without all the expectations and hype. "'Let's just make something that feels genuine from us,'" was his motto. "And I'm glad we were able to do that way because, for me, it's the best stuff I've ever done."

Answering one of the thorniest questions his music career: why doesn't he release more music? Timberlake offered a simple answer. "I would have taken a break regardless of if I would've done films or not because my last record was all-consuming and to go on tour like that, for me, I will not be the type of artist that puts out 10 to 15 albums," he explained, saying that the whole "taking a break" thing was projected on him and not a vibe he put out there himself.

"That's just not who I am. They're really special to me," he said. "I write music all the time, but until you really feel that desperate need to shout from the rooftops and express yourself in that way, I just kind of keep it to myself. I enjoy making music so much that if it doesn't come out, that's OK."

Read the full article here.

'Friends Come And Go': Justin Timberlake Opens Up About The Price Of Fame

justin-timberlake-grammy-awards-2013-performances-4-1360550361-custom-0.jpg

He's idolized by fans across the globe, but according to Justin Timberlake his celebrity status has cost him numerous close friendships down the years.

The 32-year old singer and actor recently returned to the music scene after a seven year absence with the release of new single 'Suit & Tie' – the first track from forthcoming album The 20/20 Experience. But while he celebrated his comeback with a rousing performance at the Grammy's last weekend, the former N* Sync star admits life in the spotlight has damaged his ability to form new friendships – and ended plenty of old ones.

“The older you get, the more you realise people come in and out of your life and you realise that person changed or that person wasn't exactly who I thought they were,†he told Rolling Stone. “And I found with friends, close friends that have come and gone in my life, they're like, 'Oh, you changed.'

“Everything else around you changed, you're still the same person. If you want to say that I didn't have to worry about a paparazzi following me around in my car has made me change, then yeah, I'm sorry, I've changed but I didn't know what that was like before.â€

He added: “I was just a young person trying to express myself. It's just a crazy world that we live in. I don't want to paint a picture that's jaded or anything because I'm super happy to be back and doing it and I have a great time where ever I go. “But the things around you change the older you get and that's just life.â€

Here's the full article.

JudasInTheDark

Well I've never bought any of JT's albums, only a few tracks here and there, but I will definitely be buying this album. I've had Suit & Tie and Mirrors on repeat. I think this will be a fantastic record and I can't wait! Also for sure getting the Target edition :)

UK's Capital FM: Justin Timberlake Announces One-Off London Show Following BRIT Awards 2013 Performance

justin-timberlake-grammy-awards-2013-performances-4-1360550361-custom-0.jpg

The 'SexyBack' singer will headline a special gig in the capital after he takes to the stage at London's O2 Arena.

Justin Timberlake has announced a new one-off London gig following his appearance at the BRIT Awards 2013 next week.

The 'Suit & Tie' singer will perform a headline solo show at the Forum in Kentish Town on 20th February. News of the new live date comes following a similar act last weekend – as the 'What Goes Around' singer performed in Hollywood straight after his appearance at the Grammy Awards 2013 .

Other stars set to perform at the BRITs 2013 include Taylor Swift, One Direction and Robbie Williams.

Tickets for the new solo show go on sale at 9am on Friday morning (15th February) priced at £50+.

Here's the full article.

*NEW MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE - Suit & Tie Official Music Video

Performed by Justin Timberlake feat. Jay Z

*Directed by David Fincher

*© 2013, RCA Records, a division of SONY Music Entertainment

Justin Timberlake and Beyonce Rumored to be Doing Secret Concert in London in March

justin-timberlake-beyonce-rock.jpg

According to the Twitter account of the artist tracking website Songkick, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake will be performing together at a secret concert in the UK. The concert will reportedly be held at the UK venue The Garage on March 31 in London, England. Only 500 tickets will be available. The tweet was soon removed though from the Songkick Twitter feed. So its not yet known if the news was prematurely reported or if details haven't been finalized yet.

Here's the full article.

Hope this is true. :excited2:

Edited by PokerFist