Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

My friend went to the Book of Mormon the other night and Justin and Jessica Biel were sitting right behind her. She told him I love his new album. 

I have indirectly communicated with Justin Timberlake. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

Illuminati Freak

Here's more on the spilling of the beans on Volume 2. I really love this quote:  Justin - "Why do we put all of our power in the hands of 18 year olds? I wanted to make a joint that 40 year olds would love too.â€

http://rapdose.com/2013/03/16/justin-timberlake-releasing-the-2020-experience-2-in-november-questlove-reveals

Billboard: Justin Timberlake Says He and Jay-Z Have 'Done A Lot of Songs Together,' Hopeful of Their Release

justin-timberlake-jay-zgrammys-2013-show

With Jay and Justin heading on their "Legends" tour together soon, could a "Watch the Throne"-style collab album be on the way? Those pleased with Justin Timberlake’s brassy “The 20/20 Experience†lead single “Suit & Tie,†which boasts a verse from rapper Jay-Z, may be in luck. Yesterday during an interview on BET’s “106 & Park,†Justin revealed that there could be more songs featuring the pair together coming out soon.                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Timberlake explained that he and Jay initially hooked up while he, producer Timbaland and Jay were working on Beyonce’s forthcoming album.

“I was with Tim and we were working on stuff for Miss Beyonce,†he said. “And she made the mistake of letting Jay and I have another room at the studio. Actually, I don’t want to give too much away, but we’ve done a lot of songs together. So hopefully those will find a way to see the light of day.â€

Here's the full article

MelbHawker

A9YMD6N.jpg

Justin Timberlake To Release ‘The 20/20 Experience: Volume 2′ In November

Justin Timberlake is rumoured to release ‘The 20/20 Experience: Volume 2′  in November according to QuestLove from The Roots, who’s performed on Jimmy Fallon with Timberlake last night. QuestLove revealed the news while he was responding to a review of JT’s album.

He posted: ‘spoiler alert. 20/20 Vol 2 comes out in nov. (10 songs now…..10 songs later= 20 vision)

Source: http://martiantv.com/?p=2302

FCW9FoO.jpg

omg yes

Illuminati Freak

rk94QfS.jpg

The last night of the 2013 edition of SXSW presented fans lucky enough to gain access to these showsâ€â€and there were precious fewâ€â€a veritable Sophie’s Choice. And the 800-capacity Timberlake show, which this writer was lucky enough to attend, was a fitting swan song for the corporate-infused musical mélange that is SXSW.

Timberlake has been ubiquitous these past few weeks, building up anticipation for the March 15 release of his third studio album, The 20/20 Experienceâ€â€his first LP in seven years. He hosted arguably this season’s best episode of Saturday Night Live, lording over the star-studded affair as both host and performer, and served as the musical guest for an entire week on the NBC talk show Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, in what the show’s band member Questlove dubbed #Timberweek on Twitter. And his performance, which took place at The Coppertank events center in downtown Austin, only helped his promotional cause.

After an opening DJ set by his Fallon co-conspirator Questlove, Timberlake sauntered out onstage a few minutes past midnight. Sporting a fedora, blazer, and a tuxedo t-shirtâ€â€a decidedly loose interpretation of suit and tie ****â€â€he opened his set with an acoustic guitar version of “Like I Love You,†off his 2002 solo debut Justified.

The 32-year-old’s guitar strumming was amplified by his backing band The Tennessee Kids, named after the singer’s home state. Then, he performed a rousing rendition of his dance hit “My Love,†before leading the crowd in a clap-along of Juicy J’s strip club rap anthem “Bandz A Make Her Dance,†that segued into his Britney Spears dis track, “Cry Me A River.†During the final chorus, he squeezed in a few bars of the Jay-Z/Kanye West stomper “Niggas in Paris.â€

“Can I do some new ****?†he then announced to the game crowd of inebriated festivalgoers. The first new ditty was “Pusher Love Girl,†a sensuous number that sounds like Al Green in falsetto, and a Stevie Wonder-y version of “Señorita,†that saw JT twinkle the ivories. “It feels like somethin’s heatin’ up, can I leave witchu?†the crowd sang along.

Some of the new croonables off The 20/20 Experience, like “That Girl,†are a bit uninspired and de rigueurâ€â€feeble attempts at capturing a Rat Pack-ish vibe, while others, like the aforementioned “Pusher Love Girl,†makes one contemplate whether Timberlake is indeed a more pop-oriented Sinatra, with his triple-threat status.

Towards the latter end of his set, the entertainer went off on a rambling interlude about getting chocolate chip ice cream at a local spot called Amy’s, before announcing to the befuddled crowd, “Sorry… I’m on d--gs.â€

A fantastic acoustic version of “What Goes Around… Comes Around†followed, with Timberlake once again caressing the guitar strings, which exploded into a high-octane “FutureSex/LoveSound,†that saw the exhausted crowdâ€â€it’s the last night of a marathon music festival, natchâ€â€shaking whatever was left of their ****.

Timberlake then threw a bit of a curveball, performing a cover version of the catchy INXS tune “I Need You Tonightâ€â€â€their front man, Michael Hutchence, is a big influence of hisâ€â€that should, if there’s any justice in the world, be released as a B-side. The blazer was tossed aside and, clad in just his tuxedo t-shirt, he performed his recent hit single “Suit & Tie.â€

“Is it St. Patty’s Day yet?†he asked following the number, before cheers-ing the crowd with a pint of Guinness, and then exhibiting some throwback ‘N Sync dance moves for “SexyBack,†in which he spewed the Trinidad Jame$ line, “Popped a molly, I’m sweatin’, woo!â€

When audience members began clearing out of the venue, there was still a huge crowd of JT-crazy onlookers mulling about, their faces pressed against a dividing fence. It was this writer’s first time covering SXSW. And yes, there is plenty of fun to be had for the masses, but for the blue chip late night parties that see marquee headlining acts performing in sub-1,000 capacity venues, only members of the media, employees of the sponsorship companies, and contest winners are usually afforded entry.

And Prince, apparently, performed a three-hour set replete with six encores, all while donning a “spirit animal†ski hat. If you were one of the select few who was lucky enough to attend, perhaps we can engage in a douche-y brag-off.

And for everyone who wasn’t able to attend the Timberlake show, the concert will be available to view on Myspace.

Source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/17/justin-timberlake-closes-out-sxsw-in-style-at-myspace-bash.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8vdhqsprGw&feature=share&list=PLBOESlCaVyxvJO55NRDwHtZCTOM-K_M99

http://youtu.be/5-_9XjUWImE

Edited by Illuminati Freak

Illuminati Freak

Y2RggI2.png

Get your 'Suit and Tie' ready for Justin Timberlake's newest album "The 20/20 Experience"! We've partnered with Target to host an exclusive iHeartRadio album release party with Justin Timberlake at the El Ray Theatre in Los Angeles!

Watch the whole show LIVE on Yahoo! (http://music.yahoo.com/) on Monday, March 18 at 6p PT or find out how you can listen to the show across 175 radio stations: http://www.iheartradio.com/justintimberlake.

ARTPOPART

Y2RggI2.png

Get your 'Suit and Tie' ready for Justin Timberlake's newest album "The 20/20 Experience"! We've partnered with Target to host an exclusive iHeartRadio album release party with Justin Timberlake at the El Ray Theatre in Los Angeles!

Watch the whole show LIVE on Yahoo! (http://music.yahoo.com/) on Monday, March 18 at 6p PT or find out how you can listen to the show across 175 radio stations: http://www.iheartradio.com/justintimberlake.

I hope someone will record the stream  :excited2:

I've just listened to the album and it didn't slayed me, I found it boring and too mellow :noparty:...the only song that slays me is Tunnel Vision :legend:

Edited by BabyJean