Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

Do y'all think JT will put out any more promo singles before the album?

I think he'd release at least another one by March, similar to how others did in iTunes in their own countdowns, well hopefully. :giveup:

Edited by PokerFist

JudasInTheDark

I think he'd release at least another one by March, similar to how others did in iTunes in their own countdowns, well hopefully.

That's what I'm hoping for I mean it's a short album so maybe he wouldn't wanna spoil anymore of it, but if Strawberry Bubblegum was on iTunes there's no way I could hold myself back :excited2:

Illuminati Freak

I personally think Mirrors was the promo single. Suit & Tie just entered the top 10 on Billboard and slowly keeps rising I don't think they need to release another promo single since it's only a standard 10 song album with two bonus tracks. I do hope we get an official remix EP soon for Suit & Tie. I want some slammin' club mixes done in a deep house style.

Kanye West rants that he's not a fan of Suit & Tie

3106_242dd31c6e9319a1119d0c21ab498869.jpg

Kanye West makes his feelings known on Jay-Z's collaboration with Justin Timberlake.

Justin Timberlake made his triumphant return to music with "Suit & Tie" featuring Jay-Z, but one person that isn't feeling it is Kanye West.

Shortly after performing "Clique" at London, England's Hammersmith Apollo, Yeezy went on a short rant and addressed how he isn't a fan of JT's latest single.

"I hate business people. People get on the phone with me and say 'What kind of business can I do though?'" he said in an extended diatribe. "I got love for Hov but ain't f*ckin' with that 'Suit & Tie.'"

Here's the full article.

Jump at @6:14.

Thoughts?

JudasInTheDark

I personally think Mirrors was the promo single. Suit & Tie just entered the top 10 on Billboard and slowly keeps rising I don't think they need to release another promo single since it's only a standard 10 song album with two bonus tracks. I do hope we get an official remix EP soon for Suit & Tie. I want some slammin' club mixes done in a deep house style.

Gotta agree, some club mixes would be nice

In its 2nd week in the UK charts, Mirrors zooms in from 28-4 this week. Suit & Tie also moves up from 16-14. A great week of Justin Timberlake, it is! :party:

JudasInTheDark

"Mirrors" should have been the first single instead of "Suit & Tie" its a lot more catchy.

Agreed. I like both now though.