celeb

Nicki Minaj and 6ix9ine break record with new MV

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme

Sorry, I can't imagine his views aren't bought. Was he really that big before he went to jail?

AphroditeLaydee
16 hours ago, berlinforme said:

Sorry, I can't imagine his views aren't bought. Was he really that big before he went to jail?

these views are definitely bought... it has to be... or else my faith in the GP is gonna sink to lows i didnt even know existed

Andreu
5 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Hes always pulled massive numbers on Yt

venusfly
5 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

He wasnt THIS big but he was pretty big, him going to prison increased his profile by  A LOT for some reason :koons:

Reginald

I really don't think the GP knows (...remembers? Cares?) about his history. It's startling.

For curiosity's sake, I scrolled through the comments of a major reaction channel's review and didn't see a single one addressing 6ix9ine's history.  I was shocked to see so much praise for both him and Nicki. :huh: 

Taylucifer

Disgusting and disappointing

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

monketsharona

6ix9ine really should be banned from releasing music on all streaming platforms. Like it's now very hard for R.Kelly to release new music.

Nicki is disappointing once again. I really used to stan her. She's as problematic as Azealia Banks is. What a waste of potential. 

myluis617

Well hip hop has become the main genre so I could believe it. Plus he is Latino so it gives him a boost in views. 

Skabi

its disgusting how we're in the middle of the highest the BLM movement has ever been and nicki is having a collab with a non black person who uses the n-word IN the song as well as a livestream. gross.

i dont think his views are bought tbh, the song has this easy chill melody and flow, all these mumble songs are easy on the ear imo. but still cant believe nicki is collabing with him again. jesus.

Archived