💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

Ziggy

How can you use a musical instrument the “wrong way”? If it makes the sound you want then it did its job. She sounded great on the broadcast and the mic placement played a critical role in that. So...stay pressed? Also who tf critiques someone performing for charity lol

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit
2 minutes ago, Poker said:

I'm confusion. Gaga sent flowers to a band and in return they shaded her with the way she uses a mic? If that's the case, it speaks volumes about that band lmao.

They're a bunch of well-off, Cambridge-educated, straight white men who like writing about middle England. Weak AF egos hidden in British ~witticisms~. They've never truly had to struggle in their lives because they've won all their lives by default. I kind of felt sorry for them at first, but they're lame, and I'm glad Gaga prevailed. :lolly:

Quasi

Listened to their music. Not my cup of tea AT ALL. Only listened to a couple of their songs but it just seems like he's yelling over the band for most of the tracks I heard. Not impressed.

Normally I wouldn't care to even give my opinion as everyone has their preferences, but God do these guys seem petty. For someone like Gaga to even go through the effort of calling you up to personally talk to you is an immense honour and just shows you her humility and kindness. Their pettiness is just a slap to her face. How rude.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

RAMROD

I replied to that silly fan of them for shiz and giggles :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit
Just now, Quasi said:

Listened to their music. Not my cup of tea AT ALL. Only listened to a couple of their songs but it just seems like he's yelling over the band for most of the tracks I heard. Not impressed.

Normally I wouldn't care to even give my opinion as everyone has their preferences, but God do these guys seem petty. For someone like Gaga to even go through the effort of calling you up to personally thank you is an immense honour and just shows you her humility and kindness. Their pettiness is just a slap to her face. How rude.

I kind of love that she sent them flowers, but didn't tweet links to buy their album or anything. Kind, but smart queen. :ally:

funkyhaus

I stumbled across their album on Spotify this week and thought it was great but after seeing all this :smh:

Sorcerer

I don't know if their music is just not my thing, but it's TERRIBLE. It's like they are trying this 2000s Britrock and it only came off as half-assed hollering noise.

moonsago

Talk about being bitter. She literally went out of her WAY to be nice to them the first AND second week yet they come for her like this? She literally didn’t even have to send them flowers or call them or do anything at all yet she did to show them support. Them insinuating such a thing as chart manipulation and fraud without bringing receipts or developing on what they mean says more about them then Gaga and they should be embarassed. People are so rude, ungrateful and stuck up these days omg. 

5 minutes ago, freebit said:

They're a bunch of well-off, Cambridge-educated, straight white men who like writing about middle England. Weak AF egos hidden in British ~witticisms~. They've never truly had to struggle in their lives because they've won all their lives by default. I kind of felt sorry for them at first, but they're lame, and I'm glad Gaga prevailed. :lolly:

bish this has to be copy pasted and posted ON EVERYTHING involving them. In fact make it their Wikipedia BIO :air: 

Shading is just NOT the way to go, if you don't like an artist than just don't talk about them. Even when I had the whole Copystrike drama between me and another artist who's song I was featured on, I NEVER told the public their name, the song title, or ANYTHING that would give away to the public who it was that I worked with, EVEN when I thought they deserved it for how awful and mean they talked about me on social media. 

I could've been shady the whole time and gave out all their details for everyone on here to go and attack them, but that's not me, I know what it's like to have people hate on you, so I never want to wish that upon anyone... well maybe a few people, "rainbow sex position" comes to mind. But really, I don't like to be shady, or spread lies about someone to get clout. What they're doing is just SO rude, and I don't get why. If Gaga ever sent me flowers I would personally AND publicly apologize for ANYTHING I might have done to get a BETTER image AND because it's just something that's just morally in me to do, and I'll never understand anyone who doesn't have that mentality, but whatever, people, artists, and celebrities will be themselves whether we like it or not :vegas:

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

How can you use a musical instrument the “wrong way”? If it makes the sound you want then it did its job. She sounded great on the broadcast and the mic placement played a critical role in that. So...stay pressed? Also who tf critiques someone performing for charity lol

You can use instruments incorrectly, believe me, and it reflects on the final product. In the case of microphones it has to do with how they pick up sound depending on their type. 

HOWEVER, I find it very strange that Gaga would not know the correct positioning of such equipment, maybe she hadn't used that particular mic before or it just slipped her mind, we all make mistakes. 

Either way, their shade is super unnecessary and not professional at all, watch them be the next Chainsmokers: remember their latest hit? Yeah, me neither. 

Archived