Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

youandi
4 hours ago, Noir said:

they're a bunch of upset tory losers, sad that mommy and daddy couldn't buy enough of their albums

I'm not sure they are? The song they're kind of known for is a song slating people who support right wing views?! 

OT: does seem a bit weird that he's flitting between praising her and then liking nasty comments. I think the majority of it is very much in jest but I'm saying this as an indie pop fan, so many indie fans get so defensive about mainstream acts doing better than their faves. Like you're listening to an indie band, surely as you enjoy them for the music, you should be well proud over them getting a #2 for their debut :trollga:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Don’t know if anybody has acknowledged this yet but the mic she is using is a Telenfunken U47 which is an omnidirectional microphone meaning ... it can be used from any direction. 

xoxo Craig

I can smell the salt. Maybe if they made good music and were more well known, they'd chart higher

End Racism Now

Rudz Xinc

What chart are they talking about here?

I'm not very up to date. :billie:

Look at those clowns

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

What chart are they talking about here?

I'm not very up to date. :billie:

UK Albums Chart

Rudz Xinc
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

UK Albums Chart

Were they really about to beat Chromatica?

I never even heard of them before? :saladga:

Look at those clowns

Fanta

Chile, this is why Gaga needs to keep her kindness to herself. You can try all you want with people but they’ll still be assholes. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Were they really about to beat Chromatica?

I never even heard of them before? :saladga:

Yes, but Gaga pulled ahead. She had 600 more sales and they tried to discount their album, but it wouldn't have counted for the chart because it sold for 99p, which would make those sales ineligible :teehee:

By the way, this is Gaga's 2nd week at #1 in the UK. She sold over 50k in the UK last week and has the biggest week sales this year so far. 

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

6ix9ine 2.0, literally

At least the PDF file had the balls to pull up with supposed receipts. 

4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

THEIR RATING IS DOWN TO 3.6 I HATE US :air:

3.0 after my addition :ally:

Rudz Xinc
15 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Yes, but Gaga pulled ahead. She had 600 more sales and they tried to discount their album, but it wouldn't have counted for the chart because it sold for 99p, which would make those sales ineligible :teehee:

By the way, this is Gaga's 2nd week at #1 in the UK. She sold over 50k in the UK last week and has the biggest week sales this year so far. 

Wow. An indie band got butt hurt over Chromatica beating them in its second week. :billie:

Look at those clowns

DeanWinchester
5 hours ago, jesse g said:

They are tryin to make this relevant, and some are just giving what they want. Silence is key :sis:

Yea it's clearly for publicity 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

57 minutes ago, Harry said:

Don’t know if anybody has acknowledged this yet but the mic she is using is a Telenfunken U47 which is an omnidirectional microphone meaning ... it can be used from any direction. 

That was my first reaction, but some comments here have clarified that it does have a directional mode.

Also, I found it going for $4000, not $20,000. (I'm not buying it either way, just saying.)

Rudz Xinc

Yikes to those leaving bad reviews because of Gaga on their Metacritic page. :triggered:

Not a good look. :triggered:

In before their fans starting to do the same with Chromatica. :air:

Look at those clowns

Just now, Rudz Xinc said:

In before their fans starting to do the same with Chromatica. :air:

Their what now?

Archived