💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

I could imagine worse things than loosing a #1 against ****ing Lady Gaga :air: She‘s a global megastar so what 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Massive Monster

How they are playing the Gaga card to get more publicity is so annoying :saladga:

I would say don't even comment on their posts.

They should just celebrate their success instead of stirring things up :saladga:

Kind regards

Levine

Can we leave them to the last week when NOBODY IN THE WORLD knew their names? Thank you.

derpmonster

Two things:

And

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
33 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

How should the mic supposed to be? upside down? but I've seen lots of youtuber do in this way?

No, just rotated around the vertical axis 180 degrees. The logo you see on the mic in black is usually on the "front" of the mic where it picks up most sound. So the part that's picking up most sound is facing the camera.

If anything that speaks to how big her voice is.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Schwerk

Don't sink to their level, it's childish. 

Good to hear Gaga took the high road.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Fingerella

Lmfao their album isn’t even groundbreakingly amazong or good tbh. Sounds to me they used up Payola to chart but was pressed because they used up all their money and didn’t get a hit. 🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

LGMonster95

I don't believe Gaga even sent something to them, I saw their tweets and they seem really arrogant and annoying. They lost against Lady Gaga at the end, aka a legend while they are a bunch of nobodies who surely don't know how to lose

ArtpopAct2
4 hours ago, Sorceress said:

He even liked this tweet calling Gaga winning "boring" :madge:

I don’t think this was shade really, like I don’t think he was calling Chromatica or Gaga herself boring.

Just the fact that she’s gotten number one so many times and this is her second week with the same album. It’s not as exciting as it would be for a band whos never gotten it before.

WhiteShadow90

Bunch of kids who don't know how to loose in grown up way.
Yet in a few years (and after a few more Grammys and more acclaim for Gaga) I will still not know their name :D

FfFfFfFF

The way I will know about this band's name for 5 seconds and then forget about it. 

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

You can use instruments incorrectly, believe me, and it reflects on the final product. In the case of microphones it has to do with how they pick up sound depending on their type. 

HOWEVER, I find it very strange that Gaga would not know the correct positioning of such equipment, maybe she hadn't used that particular mic before or it just slipped her mind, we all make mistakes. 

Either way, their shade is super unnecessary and not professional at all, watch them be the next Chainsmokers: remember their latest hit? Yeah, me neither. 

I need to know their first hit in the first place. :messga: Chainsmokers have one, at least.

youandi
4 hours ago, Noir said:

they're a bunch of upset tory losers, sad that mommy and daddy couldn't buy enough of their albums

I'm not sure they are? The song they're kind of known for is a song slating people who support right wing views?! 

OT: does seem a bit weird that he's flitting between praising her and then liking nasty comments. I think the majority of it is very much in jest but I'm saying this as an indie pop fan, so many indie fans get so defensive about mainstream acts doing better than their faves. Like you're listening to an indie band, surely as you enjoy them for the music, you should be well proud over them getting a #2 for their debut :trollga:

Archived