Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

Cello

I'm surprised Gaga even gave the time to call them.

Honestly this band come across childish and petty. Why get mad at Gaga, it's not her fault more people bought her album. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
9 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

But why Gaga cared to respond to them  :confused: even with flowers, I don’t understand, they were picturing her as payola in the UK? or why did Gaga had to take quick action, was she a fan of them maybe ?

I don’t understand, giving them flowers and that kind message just shone more light on the situation and on them 

Because Gaga's a kind person and likes to lift up others. While I'm sure she cares about the charts somewhat, she cares about more than that. They're a new band, and as an established, successful artist, she was taking the classy road and congratulating them on their success. (#2 for a debut is still extremely impressive.) She's following the Michelle Obama mantra of going high when other people go low. 

She/Her/Hers

PartySick

Not 7 pages of discussion about some clout chasers using Gaga's name to get clicks :ladyhaha:

I didn't know who they were before Gaga out charted them and I'll happily continue to ignore their existence :kiss:

🖤

BangTheGong

Omg clowns :flop:. Since when were we even competing??? This is week 2. It’s mainly the GP bringing her sales now and Gaga still rocked this unknown :firega:

EDIT: just visited the dudes twitter and he seems very nice and is commending little monsters. Now I feel bad for calling him a clown :flop:.

Bradley

I was ready to defend them at first because it seemed like they were against the chart system, not Gaga.

However, liking those posts that put down Gaga because she used her mic differently than what you'd expected isn't 'a class act' at all. You praise her for being a class act but then are not able to do it yourself and proceeded to like shady tweets? Come on, if you wanna become more than an indie band then maybe developing a good attitude is a good start.

Edit: Besides, how is it Lady Gaga's fcking fault for getting a #1 in her second week? All she did was put out an album, if there are UK fans who adore her, who are you to stop the fans and say they should've listened to you instead of her? You can do better than that.

Edit: And to think that Lady Gaga CALLED you and congratulated you. :saladga:

ArtpopAct2

I get what they’re saying with “they had her on the edge” but the fact that she debuted with like 5x that amount last week makes it pretty funny :air:

imagine they think it’s her debut week actually omg.

Helxig

Who the hell do they think they are?

I keep telling you, we need a 'roll eyes' reaction on GGD :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lion Heart

1. I had no idea who they were or why they were a 'threat.'

2. I had no idea Gaga clinched a second week at #1 in the UK. :/ 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TSUNAMI

The Fame never debuted at #1 yet that never stopped Gaga from working on her craftmanship and get that #1 eventually. 

Being petty will only make things worse for them, as it's already happening. 

If they don't believe they can get another #1 or get #1 on their second week then they're already doomed and that shows you the quality this music act has. 

Just tea, no shade. 

JustHMLover2

What tr@shbagZ :ladyhaha:

I was interested to hear the song,now it's vanished.

Also are they afraid of the Ariana base so they keep her out of their mouths? :stalkga:

shame

Gaga has more talent in her pinky toe than these emaciated pasty ghouls have as a group combined.

also, don’t mention Gaga in the metascore reviews, they’ll lose credibility. Just genuinely say the music is utter trash bc from what I’ve listened to, it truly is. Take my word for it :billie:

angels forever, forever angels

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

You can use instruments incorrectly, believe me, and it reflects on the final product. In the case of microphones it has to do with how they pick up sound depending on their type. 

HOWEVER, I find it very strange that Gaga would not know the correct positioning of such equipment, maybe she hadn't used that particular mic before or it just slipped her mind, we all make mistakes. 

Either way, their shade is super unnecessary and not professional at all, watch them be the next Chainsmokers: remember their latest hit? Yeah, me neither. 

How should the mic supposed to be? upside down? but I've seen lots of youtuber do in this way?

Hit me a message and say hi !

RudraCNG
2 hours ago, Sorceress said:

He even liked this tweet calling Gaga winning "boring" :madge:

And why is a band better than a female singer, anyway? And Gaga has a band too. Is this some kind of misogyny?

I’m not sure I believe Gaga cared that much about the UK album chart that she went out of her way to call them and send them flowers...

Archived