celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

They use Gaga's name for promo and traffic. No brainer. Now Gaga doesn't have to take this folks seriously.

They're so angry that they're not successful that they take it out on a successful superstar who's a woman & managed to put in the work for years against adversity without being butthurt to get where she is today. That band will go nowhere with that attitude.

Kermit the frog

This whole chart talk is pathetic when fans do it, but when stars like Gaga care so much, it's a whole new level. 

You'd think that someone so accomplished wouldn't give a rat's ass about that. I rly don't get it. 

..Uhm..  the mic was positioned that way due to the camera angle options being limited.

They'd have known that if they weren't complete novices.

NewUsername

So first they thank her for the flowers and the call and then they go on and shade her the next day? :smh: 

Are we sure its shade and not them just hinting that dropping their price screwed them over?

ThisBitch

Imagine thinking almost edging out global popstar Gaga in her second week with selling your album for 99 cents, doesn't look desperate and try hard :billie:

Whatever helps them sleep at night...

Also, why are they acting like indy bands in the uk dont get number one albums? We had a decade of it...

Harry

I will say that the “shade” coming from the band seems very much in jest. It’s very dry British humour - don’t take it seriously. The singer was very nice about her on Radio 1.... The fans are being annoying and obnoxious af though. 

ThisBitch
4 minutes ago, KORG said:

Also, why are they acting like indy bands in the uk dont get number one albums? We had a decade of it...

They're acting like it's hard for "underdogs" to win from a global superstar but the truth is that local acts take the #1 spot all the time. Especially in European countries

djBuffoon
6 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

TIL we won a chart battle that we weren't aware of against a band I'm still not aware of

I can’t stop crying we did it kids!

27 minutes ago, Harry said:

I will say that the “shade” coming from the band seems very much in jest. It’s very dry British humour - don’t take it seriously. The singer was very nice about her on Radio 1.... The fans are being annoying and obnoxious af though. 

Yeah, I think it's just British humour, and Cambridge British at that. There's a long history ....

Plus they're just stirring it for publicity. I never heard of these guys until tthis morning. It worked well for Blur and Oasis back in the day. 

kaelergrey
2 hours ago, Harry said:

Don’t know if anybody has acknowledged this yet but the mic she is using is a Telenfunken U47 which is an omnidirectional microphone meaning ... it can be used from any direction. 

Oww its a telefunken? Damn, that mic cost a hefty amount of money 💵. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Archived