Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

April 22 - All Official + Fan Section |The Remix O.C.D Collection

OCD

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
Just now, sabatini said:

Chew Fu follows me on Twitter and always likes my tweets but I'm totally shy to ask him for it omg... Anyways I'm making a GAGA vs FU Album with all 17 remixes maybe if I tell him that...

OMG YES. I was just texting his manager about sending her all the Chew stuff I have to do a little retrospective.

We are still missing the Joanne Piano one.

And apparently I'm not allowed to repost the Cure Drop remix.

which is annoying but we will iron it out! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

outtahere12428
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I just found your epic remix set of Joanne. Was the Piano version the chew fu version, or another?

By the way, the imgur links still work, but you need to open the links in a new tab, remove the i. before Imgur -- and they will appear, I just downloaded them.

I hate how GGD automatically archives / makes unreply-able stuff after two years but oh well, here it is:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/259399-dl-joanne-the-remix/

Hey I just sent you an e-mail cuz your inbox is full lol

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, sabatini said:

Hey I just sent you an e-mail cuz your inbox is full lol

Awesome! I'm typing you back now and attaching a file. I prefer email it makes it far easier for me to track PMs. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

@sabatini @ChicaSkas There are two updates coming, but I'm at my parents desert house cause of covid, so it's taking a while to upload - one being the Professional remixes who worked with gaga before that have unofficial remixes, the other one is a fan section with all the other fake vinyl, bootleg, and fan remixes. (It's 9 gigs)

Cant wait for you to add your favourite files to it!

@U-GO-BOY Your files are uploaded, check if you wanna restore some of them

@ChicaSkas U-GO had a hard drive crisis, can you check if you have more files (it was usually albums) of his, uploaded all I could find but I lack a lot - among them tracks - some of his early ones, his TFM, and his Joanne Albums.

@sabatini You would love that, remixes from your collection are up in all diff. folders, so thanks a lot! Also. can you please go over some of the folders, and see if you can see some good non-official remixes that are missing?  

ChicaSkas

Oh no poor U go 

Interlude

You are such a blessing :hug: 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Werewolves Wanted

Holy f*... I just started downloading your other collections an hour ago.. rip my storage :air: thank you!!

3 hours ago, Interlude said:

You are such a blessing :hug: 

:heart:

3 hours ago, Aubbie said:

Holy f*... I just started downloading your other collections an hour ago.. rip my storage :air: thank you!!

:ladyhaha:  Anytime!

Update in all collections. 39 More files, Few Chromatica remixes are in Pro Fan/Tracks/Misc, more in update log.

If you collected some Chromatica remixes, share them in this thread so I'll update ASAP, unfortunately my time is limited again, so I don't browse the web for them specifically. 

Happy back to promo!

@Amir Do you plan on keeping this collection as lossy files? Just wondering because I have tons of lossless files if you ever want to upgrade them!

1 minute ago, nickkoko said:

@Amir Do you plan on keeping this collection as lossy files? Just wondering because I have tons of lossless files if you ever want to upgrade them!

For now it's hq lossy, but I do plan on upgrading it so it will be good to have a source 😘

TealMonstrosity

Just wanted to let you know you've got the wrong file under Official > DWUW > DWUW (Kronic Remix)

(It's a Videophone remix? lol)

Thank you for making and maintaining this amazing collection <3

22 hours ago, TealMonstrosity said:

Just wanted to let you know you've got the wrong file under Official > DWUW > DWUW (Kronic Remix)

(It's a Videophone remix? lol)

Thank you for making and maintaining this amazing collection <3

Video Phone Video extended, don't know how it happened, thank you for the recognition! Fixed 🙂

Archived