💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

April 22 - All Official + Fan Section |The Remix O.C.D Collection

OCD

Featured Posts

Last Update April 22; Noticed Dance In The Dark (Fernando Garibay Remix) Is not up for some reason, so I fixed it. It's under 'Official/ Misc'.

- I would not update with any NEW *official remixes* that are not rare until the era is over (Chromatica), I do hold a physical backup for later.

All of the other eras official sections are complete and up.

- The fan collection would not update without your contribution, If you spot fan masterpieces that are absent, and you can provide with links, If you have a collection of your own, a folder, that you are willing to share, especially from the Chromatica era - please do, as I do not have the time to explore and sort fan mixes as I used to in the past and would love to be interduce to your favorites as I'm sure the rest of the members will - And I will sure find the time to update in the relevant folders.

*No 'update-only' folder in this project due to time limitations, just follow the update log in spoiler and self update.*

Given the fact we lack of remixes lately, here is the collection of every remix released officially, as a bonus track, in a promo, in a remix EP or in a disco stick USB.

I'm happy to see that a lot of new fans are getting to know some of the early material, which a lot of times gets lost with time and copyright claims on YouTube, and other streaming services, while being very rare and a lot of the time unavailable to purchase as well.

I feel that you should all have this forever, and rock it until something new comes out (Chromatica - The Remix?)

If somehow you managed to miss the main O.C.D collection (Rare and Unreleased - Best Quality) and my long explanations about the name, rules of how I sort things, and most important - the flawless as possible files themselves, check it out HERE.

Also, a section with tons of other remixes is available separately with Professional Unofficial remixes and Fan Mixes.

Lots of info here (Update log, quality and quantity disclaimer)

Spoiler

Update log:

Spoiler

10 - Jan udpate;

911 Short Madeon mix is up on a dedicated folder (rest of remixes will be up by the end of the era)

Stupid Love exclusive remixes I got are up

Make Her Say official remixes are up in misc folder

23 - Dec update;

Aura edit by boards member @impeach92 added

Free Woman by @U-GO-BOY

25 - June update;

(All updates in Fan section)

- Misc; folder got few new and few old tracks (My thumb rule for a song getting it's own folder is having above 3 remixes)

- Perfect Illusuion; few new files.

- Single files updates; Alejandro, Venus, Born This Way, Bad Romance, Aura, Marry The Night, Marry Jane Holland and Starstruck (Got a folder, Yay!), DWUW got 2 files.

21 - June Update;

- The Greatest Thing; folder is now up in 'Pro-Fan Mix'/'Tracks'

- retroART; Gaga x Dance With The Dead - is now up in 'Pro-Fan Mix'/'Albums'

- Perfect Illusion; 2 More Fan Edits in 'Pro-Fan Mix'/'Tracks'

- The Cure; 2 More Fan Edits in 'Pro-Fan Mix'/'Tracks'

- Dance in The Dark; 2 More Fan Edits in 'Pro-Fan Mix'/'Tracks'

- Misc; 6 More Fan Edits in 'Pro-Fan Mix'/'Tracks'

20 - June Update;

Professional Unofficial Remixes section is up, along

Pro-Fan Mix.

It's Massive

Also, Judas, Just Dance & LoveGame Radio Edits are added to the official section.

Quality Disclaimer (For the official remixes section only):

Spoiler

This time, this project holds almost no FLAC files, as it's really (Really) difficult to even find decent 320kbps lossy files, and I wanted our community to enjoy it, and not let it just sit on my drive. I tend to improve the quality towards lossless, but it might take time. If you can contribute with better files, I'll be more than happy to update the collection, and credit you in Hall of (The) Fame (Monster).

Quantity Disclaimer:

Spoiler

Lots. Every remix recorded as official at Gagapedia Fandom is in and even some officials that are not there for some reason.

A unique variety of remixes from suspicious black promo vinyls I've found is in the haus as well. Can't harm if it's there, and it's allegedly official, though I only put the ones I trust in the official folder and the rest of them are laying safely in the 'professional' (But not official) folder, that holds unofficial remixes, or the 'Pro-Fan' folder, that holds TONS of remixes (9GB).

If you know better let me know, and I'll move the false files to the 'Professional' folder rather than 'Official', or the other way around.

Artwork and tagging; same as-I-got-it approach as my unreleased collection. This time only one file got the honor to hold my own fan artwork, .jpg file is up in the folder and you can use it as you please.

Dad Jokes:

Spoiler

This project that got me blocked at some Russian cloud services (That government always try to control us people of the Levant region) and it's almost flawless.

Sure. There is about one file I couldn't get higher than 128kbps, though I've spent hours digging out every abandoned link that might work in over 10 different services, but I've come to satisfaction per given time, and I really hope some of you might help improve those audio files of this majestic library of mine.

Beware; Working out while listening to this has proven to be a fantastic method to push you to the limits, and get you the pre-covid shape.

My Honest Requests

Spoiler

Remixes that are not here, share them with this project.

Musicland - Leak it or mix something with the snippet we have. Really that's all I ask in return. I try learning FL for this sole purpose for months now.
Well, text you pictures can also be fun official or fan-made. I know it's not related, but I'm a passionate troll.

As always, I ask you to please support the artists.

Thanks; @U-GO-BOY For his wonderful art, and help with sending his files @ChicaSkas for everything, and tons of thanks to @Animal Claws that contributed with lots of the fan files!

Then again, Welcome - to my - HAUS:

Spoiler

The REMIX O.C.D; All Official/Pro-Fan Mix/Professional Unofficial:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OJCelqEA5GUC94IXwZuIpCo8W6JnzEpg?usp=sharing

REMIX2020.jpg

sillynate

I saw DWUW in there and I’ve boomkacked this for later because I want to make an extended version feat Xtina and Rick Ross (for anyone who’s unaware, Rick Ross was featured on a remix of DWUW but his verse was just added to the beginning of the version with he who shall not be named. I believe it was called DJWS Remix Ft Rick Ross etc)

5 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I saw DWUW in there and I’ve boomkacked this for later because I want to make an extended version feat Xtina and Rick Ross (for anyone who’s unaware, Rick Ross was featured on a remix of DWUW but his verse was just added to the beginning of the version with he who shall not be named. I believe it was called DJWS Remix Ft Rick Ross etc)

It's there 320kbps if I remember right, DWUW remixes are all there, Including the ones that she removed from cause of the R. Kelly controversy. I really believe I didn't miss one single remix, I double checked. 

Can't wait to hear what you come up with!

Oooooh this is some awesome work you've put in here! Thank you for sharing and making it easy for the rest of us to have these all in good quality.

If I may, I'd like to mention Just Dance (Eric Smax & DJ Delicious Remix) and Just Dance (DJ Teddy Oh Remix) as more official remixes I didn't see in the folder you posted. They're from a European vinyl promo release:

https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-Featuring-Colby-ODonis-Just-Dance-Remix/release/1502623

I feel like not many know of these two, and they really are something special and slap super hard.

dl links, pretty decent quality!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

outtahere12428

also I can't give you anything but love - kemal golden remix is also missing, i can send it to you if you want <3

ChicaSkas

You are doing such a fine job and I am SO PROUD of you boo. Good job. I'm still looking for those tracks by the way!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

4 hours ago, sabatini said:

also I can't give you anything but love - kemal golden remix is also missing, i can send it to you if you want <3

Was it released officially? I'll add it if it was! Thank you!

6 hours ago, good said:

Oooooh this is some awesome work you've put in here! Thank you for sharing and making it easy for the rest of us to have these all in good quality.

If I may, I'd like to mention Just Dance (Eric Smax & DJ Delicious Remix) and Just Dance (DJ Teddy Oh Remix) as more official remixes I didn't see in the folder you posted. They're from a European vinyl promo release:

https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-Featuring-Colby-ODonis-Just-Dance-Remix/release/1502623

I feel like not many know of these two, and they really are something special and slap super hard.

dl links, pretty decent quality!

Thanks a lot! That's as well on this collection next part I'm working on - Professional (tho not official) folder, as I suspected this vinyl to be a fake. Are you sure it was a genuine release?

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

You are doing such a fine job and I am SO PROUD of you boo. Good job. I'm still looking for those tracks by the way!!

Thanks a lot! Lots of love!!!

6 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

@Amir

Hey, I think you should look at this folder that I created, there may be some remixes that you may be interested in.

I also need to update the SL and ROM remixes though

https://mega.nz/#F!PmYwBSjI!98YH9xw1DyRNysSxIrjlhA

Amazing! Will defiantly be of help in the next section, Thank you!

If anyone here has

Government Hooker (Steve Aoki Remix) - in a better quality than the 128kbps I have

Chew Fu's Joanne (Piano Version) - in any quality

That would help a lot!

JustifyMyLove

Thanks a lot for this great collection! Keep up the good work! :kara:

Sending lots of love and admiration from a fellow archiver! 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

ChicaSkas
On 6/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, sabatini said:

I just found your epic remix set of Joanne. Was the Piano version the chew fu version, or another?

By the way, the imgur links still work, but you need to open the links in a new tab, remove the i. before Imgur -- and they will appear, I just downloaded them.

I hate how GGD automatically archives / makes unreply-able stuff after two years but oh well, here it is:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/259399-dl-joanne-the-remix/

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

outtahere12428
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

I just found your epic remix set of Joanne. Was the Piano version the chew fu version, or another?

By the way, the imgur links still work, but you need to open the links in a new tab, remove the i. before Imgur -- and they will appear, I just downloaded them.

I hate how GGD automatically archives / makes unreply-able stuff after two years but oh well, here it is:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/259399-dl-joanne-the-remix/

Thanks <3 

It was the original piano version, simply.

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, sabatini said:

Thanks <3 

It was the original piano version, simply.

Got it. Im just gonna have to make a thread. I did text Chew's manager though so fingers crossed!! 

outtahere12428
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Got it. Im just gonna have to make a thread. I did text Chew's manager though so fingers crossed!! 

Chew Fu follows me on Twitter and always likes my tweets but I'm totally shy to ask him for it omg... Anyways I'm making a GAGA vs FU Album with all 17 remixes maybe if I tell him that...

Archived