💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Signed CD back in stock!

Gaga exe loading

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

How many of them she signed? :wtf: they're always on stock. This poor woman must be really tired

Which woman? Probably those women or men in printed factory that signed them. :trollga:

Hence to those ugly L or W signatures. :billie:

Just compared to C2C edition. :ohwell:

Look at those clowns

DavidJP

Is anyone else still waiting to get theirs from the first round in the US store? Only have order confirmation :selena:

Aglaya
5 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Which woman? Probably those women or men in printed factory that signed them. :trollga:

Hence to those ugly L or W signatures. :billie:

Just compared to C2C edition. :ohwell:

Who knows :shrug: I truly think the simplicity of the "L" signatures just proves she's actually signing them. If all of the albums had a perfect "Lady Gaga :heart: I love you little monster xoxo" it would be much more unrealistic. She must be really tired of writing her name over and over again, hence the simplicity of some of the copies.

could mean anything

Cookie Tookie

So you’re selling more signed cds but we can’t even receive the ones we ordered a month ago?

raragaga

ugh idk if i should buy one

xoxo

DavidJP
16 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

So you’re selling more signed cds but we can’t even receive the ones we ordered a month ago?

:cryga: Im so tempted order another one and see which comes first

ChicaSkas

Worried about this. A single L is nice, but it should have been renamed Initialed Copy lol :deadbanana:

Here I am in California wondering when I will get the 5 cds I ordered for my out of the country friends. Not a single word via email about when these cds ship. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaSine

Her poor hand :bradley: hopefully they will restock it in the Canadian store, I don‘t own anything signed by her.

Sarah H
51 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I know that noone will agree with me, but that's ok. LOL I think she should have limited the # of CDs she signed and increased the price to maybe even $100.00. The signatures should have been quality signatures and maybe even have a very limited # of CD's for an even bigger cost that would have been personalized. As it stands now, these are not really "limited" since everyone and their mother has a chance to get one. Just my thoughts.

I agree with you. I think they should actually be limited and increase the price. I'd love to buy a personalized one as long as it definitely was signed by her. 

DavidJP

Do i select the Ship together or Ship items separately option? I think i did the together option last time but i still havent gotten that on yet :bradley:

DavidJP
1 hour ago, Chromagaga said:

Contact them. Mine didnt come too and the Dutch store kindly sent me a new one.

I did that in the US and they said there was a production delay and they didnt know when it would ship

Gaga exe loading

I highly doubt that the new batches will be genuine, since an L is easy to copy for the company

Pop a 911. And another one

Alxjcgn
6 hours ago, DavidJP said:

Is anyone else still waiting to get theirs from the first round in the US store? Only have order confirmation :selena:

I was told there was a delay in production but that was also before they restocked recently

Alxjcgn
6 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I ordered one the first day they went on sale and another one for my friend last week when they were restocked- haven't had any updates on either

Archived