💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Signed CD back in stock!

Gaga exe loading

Featured Posts

Aglaya

How many of them she signed? :wtf: they're always on stock. This poor woman must be really tired

could mean anything

Gaga exe loading
6 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

How many of them she signed? :wtf: they're always on stock. This poor woman must be really tired

They weren't for a long time. She does sign a lot though, no wonder when we are inside all day long:enigma:

Pop a 911. And another one

Dramatica

Is she signing "L"s again? :stalkga:

Some even got unsigned postcards :stalkga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Gaga exe loading
Just now, Dramatica said:

I wanted to let her sign my copy at the Chromatica ball, but corona got in the way:enigma:

Gaga exe loading
1 minute ago, Dramatica said:

But luckily I was one of the first persons to get them from the Dutch store, so the cards would be the 'fresh' ones

Kimmo

She’s ready to give the Gheys all the “L”s they deserve...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2992d4bb2326332721e8

Hottie Detector

gagaisitalian

I still haven't received mine in the mail and I ordered one when they first went on sale and then sold out the same day. Now they've been restocked like three times and other fans have received theres.

Gaga exe loading
46 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

I still haven't received mine in the mail and I ordered one when they first went on sale and then sold out the same day. Now they've been restocked like three times and other fans have received theres.

Contact them. Mine didnt come too and the Dutch store kindly sent me a new one.

Delulu Rogers

UGH, why is she selling more when so many fans haven’t received a single copy. Also, are we paying for “lady gaga” or an “L”? I would like to know 

lance13

I know that noone will agree with me, but that's ok. LOL I think she should have limited the # of CDs she signed and increased the price to maybe even $100.00. The signatures should have been quality signatures and maybe even have a very limited # of CD's for an even bigger cost that would have been personalized. As it stands now, these are not really "limited" since everyone and their mother has a chance to get one. Just my thoughts.

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I know that noone will agree with me, but that's ok. LOL I think she should have limited the # of CDs she signed and increased the price to maybe even $100.00. The signatures should have been quality signatures and maybe even have a very limited # of CD's for an even bigger cost that would have been personalized. As it stands now, these are not really "limited" since everyone and their mother has a chance to get one. Just my thoughts.

100$? Uhhmmm im not rich but i would love to have one. Yes it shuld be limited but not so costly tht her fans cant even afford it 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Leoj305

It’s to get the album at #1 for week 2. I actually think it’s likely considering streaming hasn’t dropped like a rock. 

BloodyM
13 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I agree with you 100%! An 'L' as a signature is not acceptable, it's false marketing imo .... 

Archived