💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to secure $100M deal for 3 Disney films

COOOK

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Bambino said:

I guess it's a matter of taste then. Maybe you're not a TLK fan to begin with.

I don’t know even one OG TLK fan that liked this remake lmao it’s successful only because it’s a Disney production.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Well I’m a journalist myself and I couldn’t give two shits about the money it made. It’s a pathetic, soulless remake that completely disrespects the magic of the original movie. I’m glad that the critics agree with me.

I didn't even bother going to see it, that's how much I cared about it... And I'm a 90s kid who grew up with Disney and its Renaissance era and owned everything on VHS. Sometimes I wonder what good old Walt would think if he saw what they did to his empire... Going from groundbreaking entertainment to soulless safe money grabs.

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Idc about that. All I know is that it was one of Disney's greatest remakes and actually it's highest grossing movie and it was enjoyable. Stop ruining entertainment for yourselves based on charts and critics.

Its one of the worst Disney remakes :billie:  people dragged it. The CGI was horrific and then people said they couldn't differentiate between the character Nala and Beyoncé. It tanked for a reason, apparently Elton John was offended by it :billie:  the OG was way better. 

And the soundtrack Bey did was tragic

End Racism Now

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Idc about that. All I know is that it was one of Disney's greatest remakes and actually it's highest grossing movie and it was enjoyable. Stop ruining entertainment for yourselves based on charts and critics.

I actually didnt find the remake enjoyable  it felt very nat-geo wild ish....and the singing wasn't too good either  but to each his own

Gracious Gaga

hopefully no more remakes/sequels. I want some new original Disney content. Beyonce has potential for something so much greater than TLK, im sorry but that was awful.

we want dream girls 2.0 Disney style 

♥ Kindness Police.

Azor Ahai

The movie was negatively received and the soundtrack flopped.

What would they giver her if they actually did well? Her own Disneyworld ride? :ally:

COOOK
8 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Her team really wants an Oscar, don't they? :billie:

She needs her redemption, they totally snubbed her from this movie...

HeavyyMetalVenuss

maybe this means that they’re going to have her in the Hercules remake, then?

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Bambino
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

then people said they couldn't differentiate between the character Nala and Beyoncé.

wtf does that mean? :flop:

7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

it felt very nat-geo wild ish

they're jungle animals, how else are they supposed to look? :flop:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

wtf does that mean? :flop:

they're jungle animals, how else are they supposed to look? :flop:

When Nala came on, they saw Beyoncé and not the character. Like when Gaga did ASIB, you could tell Gaga was being someone else and not Gaga on screen. Ally was different from Gaga. Nala was not different from Beyoncé

End Racism Now

gagaisitalian

What? Didn't her part in The Lion King do nothing for the film or album's success or acclaim?

holy scheisse
11 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

maybe this means that they’re going to have her in the Hercules remake, then?

Yassss one of the muses

skaxboy

If they’re paying her that much, I would hope it would include a Marvel movie, a live action Disney movie, maybe an animated movie. 

holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

When Nala came on, they saw Beyoncé and not the character. Like when Gaga did ASIB, you could tell Gaga was being someone else and not Gaga on screen. Ally was different from Gaga. Nala was not different from Beyoncé

This is perception tbh though... I could not stop seeing Gaga as Gaga throughout all of ASIB, and AHS for that matter lol. I never watched either of them again bc of that fact :messga:

Archived