💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter Soul

Someone is not giving up on that Oscar hope

Stop giving me reactions, don't ruin my 69 reaction count

Bitter Soul

The issue with Beyoncé's acting is that she's lost her authenticity.

She really thinks she's the queen now (as she refers to herself in Savage Remix) and is no longer humble.

Good acting requires humility first; the ability to detach yourself from your real self and become someone else.

Stop giving me reactions, don't ruin my 69 reaction count

It doesnt make any sense. Real actors dont get so much money and people really go to see the movies for them. 

For soundtrack doesnt make any sense again. How much is Gaga supposed to get after ASIB, if Beyonce gets so much after Lion King? 1 billion? :classy:

I assume it is fake or it is for something else. 

PartySick

They shafted her in TLK :rip: they didn't even let Nala sing her own song. It was just music played over a scene.

If she sings again I hope it fits into the narrative and isn't just part of the soundtrack :bradley:

I'm critical of recent Disney :selena: they never give their actors the space to do what they do best

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Black Panther couldve been better although I understand its significance because of an all black cast which is amazing but the plot to me was pretty basic and boring so I'm not too excited for a sequel. Live animation of Lion King was also pretty terrible 

DeanSummer

She is not my cup of tea and I think she is a little bit overrated but I am happy for her :)

DS

Archived