Supersonic

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
42 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga was supposed to perform, wasn't she? :messga:

Yes :messga:

End Racism Now

RAMROD

Oh well, I hope my ticket is valid for next year, I choose that than getting refund, and hope they will still get BIG BANG on the line up :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1ooo d0veZ
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

I love to see some people crying now after they dragged me when I said that we will get no to very few performances if she releases during the pandemic saying that „they just want the album Not performance“. Here they are, crying in almost every thread about missed performance opportunities. I said what I said she should‘ve delayed until end of this year/beginning of 2021 and let SL as a standalone single.

I am okay how it is right now and thx to my expectations wich were little to no performances if she releases now I am not too sad. I still think that it had great potentiall promo vise and visually. But guess she listened to the fans who only wanted the music :vegas:

The album was already delayed a year and leaking, fool. :vegas:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Ziggy

I love to see some people crying now after they dragged me when I said that we will get no to very few performances if she releases during the pandemic saying that „they just want the album Not performance“. Here they are, crying in almost every thread about missed performance opportunities. I said what I said she should‘ve delayed until end of this year/beginning of 2021 and let SL as a standalone single.

I am okay how it is right now and thx to my expectations wich were little to no performances if she releases now I am not too sad. I still think that it had great potentiall promo vise and visually. But guess she listened to the fans who only wanted the music :vegas:

I wouldn’t say she “listened” to any fans, but she’d already announced the album and if she waited so long to drop the album she could very well have another ARTPOP on her hands where the sound is basically DOA for some.

Idk me personally I don’t really care about live performances of this album. A tour, sure, but she can tour whenever (within certain reason, of course) and that’s not really tied to an album for me. She just puts on a good live show, but I don’t really need to see Chromatica specifically. 

mcphee

I was of the same mindset as you. I'm glad she just released the album though, if she delayed it only for it to leak my heart would have broke. :giveup:

A lot of fans on this site have a problem with managing expectations but thats nothing new. 

ItWasntLaauv

Wtf is this year? I have to laugh, but it’s also sad. I was gonna go to Coachella this year for the first time. I know the whole pandemic is bigger than me and and everyone, but it’s still unfortunate.

Married the Night
2 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Omg what will rich kids do now????

Influencer New Year cancelledT

Attend protests for clout 

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

The album was already delayed a year and leaking, fool. :vegas:

It didn‘t leak

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived