đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ROM Enters Top 40 USA Radio - Largest Gainer As Usual

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/radio/

Rain On Me has made the milestone of entering top 40 on US Radio at #40 with +2.52M AI (38.87M total)

It gained over twice as much as the second biggest gainer that gained +1.22M :firega:

Economy
2 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Finally, I guess? :poot:

How is it doing on radio?

Finally? This is actually a very rapid ascent for a non-lead single that a week ago was still in the bubbling under 100 :triggered:

Also, this is overall radio. I'm sure on Pop Radio and the formats more specific to Gaga's music it's higher than #40 lol

Gagaism

All we need is a radio smash to keep the hype up and bring us some stability

Taylor Swift Fingers Crossed GIF

Mister G

One can only imagine what the promo would look like if the world weren’t falling apart practically everyday. Good for Gagariana either way :applause:

S0436
1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

One can only imagine what the promo would look like if the world weren’t falling apart practically everyday. Good for Gagariana either way :applause:

Coachella, iHeart awards and an Apple concert were planned before or during the original album release week in April.  We would’ve got two mini concerts and a few performances of ROM at least.  Corona (nearly) killed the radio and video star.

Mister G
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Coachella, iHeart awards and an Apple concert were planned before or during the original album release week in April.  We would’ve got two mini concerts and a few performances of ROM at least.  Corona (nearly) killed the radio and video star.

I’m not worried about it...once things calm down I’m sure whatever promo she does will smash either way. And yes Corona nearly killed the radio and video star more than The Buggles song “Video Killed The Radio Star.”

Archived