đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ajay names Chromatica AOTY

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG

I think she's being genuine. The more you listen to chromatica, at least for me, the better it gets. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bella Goth

she really scared out her youtube channel lmao, just ignore her i guess, if u like it watch it if u dont leave it, its not necesary bully her. we're kindness punks after all

Wolf

Chileee she needs them views to pay her bills :ladyhaha:  she needs to protect her only source of income

Agunimon
3 hours ago, Judas Society said:

are you talking about me or about the other monsters? :gum:

The other monsters / little bullies 

mybiggestenemyisme
19 hours ago, Dramatica said:

Watch gays go subscribe to her channel again

:ally:

Hello, i'm gays :ladyhaha:

uh

RickMonster98

why laughable? why should it be a joke? :triggered:

some of you guys really need a break :triggered:

it's not a "easy" album, she loved different type of music of gaga so it was just a bit hard to digest it on the first listening. She never called it a mess or a bad album in the first album.

Yet she gave it another chance and now she loves it, there's nothing wrong with that

GC1234

I’m pretty sure she’s serious, she said she’s on her 5th listen to the album and said it’s amazing! I loved it straight away, but I agree that some of the songs get so much better the more u listen to them (ie. Sour candy, Fun tonight, plastic doll for me anyways)! WE LOVE HA AGAIN lol!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

FFXIV WhiteMage
10 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

unpopular opinion; future nostalgia = the caption on the post.

And it will remain unpopular :ally:

Twitter

Inb4 she’s saying that to get back on the fan’s good side again. :poot:

JGD
17 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

yes i literally experience the same, when it's midnight i rush to Spotify to do quick listen because I am sleepy as f*ck, and I nearly have a breakdown like..."wtf Gaga these are forgettable songs", because no songs is just straight bop like her previous albums. I almost unstan and think whatever to Gaga's career, I lose hope and disappointed on why she cannot make another iconic songs that will hit the charts like in the past. 

but then I listen to Chromatica again in the morning with clearer mind, and then something struck while I enjoyed the whole seamless experience with the smooth transition, take a careful listen to her lyrics. and hell yeah! my mind is finally clicked to what she is doing. it was a whole new experience, a whole new mental state, a whole new mood. i finally get it and goes 180 degree. This becomes my favorite Gaga album of all time. Listening to it makes me peaceful, the dance beats calm me because it wasn't meant to be agressive. I listen to it when I'm having trouble sleeping, because slow and peaceful music just annoys me more when I try to sleep. It is a thoughtful masterpiece.

Exactly!  I was still at work when it was released so I waited until I got home to listen, and I had high expectations.  I ended up getting cross faded before listening (which obviously wasn’t a good idea haha)  and I was just not really feeling the album at the time!  I felt like the album overused the same/similar vocal effects and beat drops, or lack thereof in some songs.  When I put on my headphones, that’s when I started to like the album a little more, but still wasn’t feeling it as much.  It wasn’t until the following morning where I blasted it on my HomePod where I truly appreciated the album and the masterpiece that it is!

Even one of my coworkers who’s heavily into techno/edm/house music & doesn’t like Gaga didn’t like the album.  I told her to put aside her dislike for Gaga, open her mind to pop music and to just listen to the lyrics and instrumentals, drink a few white claws, and that’s when she started digging the album!  It was a grower for her and I, and we’re both bopping to it :lolly:

hieronymus
On 6/8/2020 at 12:38 AM, Bella Goth said:

she really scared out her youtube channel lmao, just ignore her i guess, if u like it watch it if u dont leave it, its not necesary bully her. we're kindness punks after all

So many people called this album a grower when it came out and now when someone exhibits that, you're calling her a fraud. Just admit you're a turd.

Bella Goth
3 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

So many people called this album a grower when it came out and now when someone exhibits that, you're calling her a fraud. Just admit you're a turd.

i never called her a fraud tho, i said "if u like it, watch it, if u dont, leave it, its not necesary bully her. we're kindness punks after all". basically what i mean leave her alone, because there so much hate comment from monsters on her video. if you like her content then enjoy it, if you dont, well, dont leave a hate comment or like you calling me a turd for no reason.

hieronymus
12 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

i never called her a fraud tho, i said "if u like it, watch it, if u dont, leave it, its not necesary bully her. we're kindness punks after all". basically what i mean leave her alone, because there so much hate comment from monsters on her video. if you like her content then enjoy it, if you dont, well, dont leave a hate comment or like you calling me a turd for no reason.

Don't move your goal post and act like you meant well saying she's fake for changing her opinion on the album because of criticism.

Bella Goth
On 6/13/2020 at 2:33 AM, Dukttapetoo said:

Don't move your goal post and act like you meant well saying she's fake for changing her opinion on the album because of criticism.

i neeeeeeeeeever called her fake thoooooo, loooool u're delulu. 

Archived