Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

I don’t think she looks fat but her facial expression wasn’t very flattering imo 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
1 hour ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I concur lol @HybridAT you truly seem like an amazing, loving, and kind person. This forum and fanbase are incredibly lucky to have someone like you to help spread positivity. :heart:💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Same goes for all of you lovely people. ❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

@blankpaper @Doot @PartySick @Shadow @Timmers @PEZ @ProjectJoanne @Interlude @FATCAT @EuphoricVibez @CyanDante @Adakam @Adarsh @Marilyn MonHoe @Dayman @Gaby15 @dynamite @KatieJudasGaga4 @LGs LM @DoremonLove

Its nearly 4am and I'm delirious  :ladyhaha: so I apologize if I can't remember someone's name to tag them lol. Just wanted to spread some postivity with y'all after that rude thread. 

Awwww thank you so much:heart::hug:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Hybrid AT

The amount of FILTH that I just saw on Twitter you type "gaga" in the search bar and one of the top results is "gaga fat"  :saladga:

All this over an innocuous picture where she looks completely normal, maybe just some bad lighting/angle

This fanbase is literal TRASH. Absolute pits. I sincerely hope that she doesn't come online and read stuff for the next few days what the hell will she feel reading all this bullcrap :saladga:

F*cking RATS :bye:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hey Boy

I'm really dissapointed in all of you who bodyshamed her :noparty:  She looks good in the photo, it's clearly a still from a video so it's not even posed. The fashion in there is gorgeous, very Judas vibe :rockstar: I'm happy she's appearing there anyway and y'all should've been happy too. Shame on you!

Read the thread and thank God there are some decent non-sexist people on this forum who caught the bullshit of others

@HausOfAntonio @The Idler Wheel @Cheriedarling @Monsterabriel @Aarghya @blankpaper @Chromatography @reysus @Bad Kids @LaLa @xoxo Craig @nest @HybridAT @EuphoricVibez @Zilla @Modern Ecstasy2 @Nuggets @POPARTHD @1ooo d0veZ @smitherz @Seeka @WholesomeOOf @Miichael @ANTI WP @ToxicHot @brownie @Lord Temptation @Adakam @PartySick @dit @Sarah H @Ronnie @Monster Voices  @Lukey @Bottom @He8MyHeart @Killa @LetsGetHigh @Andy McQueen 

Who left positive comments without even assuming she's pregnant, or taking antidepressants etc 

Giving me faith in this fanbase, well a little bit.

GagaUnderYou

Or maybe it’s just a bad still from the video. She seemed pretty fit going out for coffee with Michael the other day. Gaga is happy with her body, and no one should be commenting on anyone’s body like that if it’s not positive. It’s not of our business. She is a celebrity, but still a human. 

it would be nice to see the bodies of the people who are calling her fat lol

gagasicebath

The people screeching now about how “fat” she looks in this photo, when it’s clearly a video still from her speech...her speech to students who aren’t getting a real graduation due to the pandemic.

Some people really do need to get some perspective and look at what she’s doing for various causes, not expressing their distaste at what they consider to be her looking bad.

iCpro

Jesus Christ no wonder she said “you monsters torture me” on Chromatica because the responses to that pic are disgusting. I hope every single one of you calling her fat stop listening to her music because you don’t deserve her. And even if she has put on weight (which you can’t tell from this picture at all) why does it matter to any of you? It’s her body, not yours.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

xoxo Craig
4 hours ago, Timmers said:

The number of feels I've had over the past 10 minutes since opening the thread about the new photo of Gaga.

1) Shock. Because, like, who is she? How is this real? Just two months ago she looked like she was in great shape.

2) Love. Because I've gained so much weight since Corona started. I've been afraid to leave my apartment because of past trauma with body shaming from being an overweight kid came back in full force. I'm back to having anxiety attacks if I can't find the right clothes to wear that people will see me in, since most of my clothes don't fit right now. And if Lady Gaga can talk to the WORLD having gained the COVID "19" once or twice like I have, then god dammit I can go outside in front of 50 people at the store. 

3) Disgust, anger, and sadness. Because the comments in this thread reminded me why it's not safe to be seen in my current body. And that even a community built around kindness and positivity isn't kind to overweight people, even the woman who built the fanbase. This album was delayed and delayed and delayed. Everything she's spent years working on to promote it has been cancelled or delayed. All of the work she has put in, ruined. She is probably (and understandably) depressed. Like I am but likely worse since I had no plans for this year. And most of the comments here are heartless and lack any empathy.

Plastic Doll really hits different now, doesn't it? 

I can't moderate what's said on GagaDaily. But no one's self esteem is the price to pay for you to get your funny post in or exercise your right to share your honest opinion. Please just think twice before posting something. Imagine you're standing in front of her, saying it to her face. Then decide what you want to say.

I'm genuinely shocked to wake up and see that thread is closed because of a few individuals who were fatshaming Gaga. You're so right. This Quarantine means that a lot of people have gained weight. Wether that be from stress, being less active, eating too much of the wrong things to make us feel a little better, or a combination of all the above, many many people have gained weight. Its nothing to be ashamed about or be worried. We are all in the same boat, we can relate, and we should be here for eachother.

I hope that you are doing okay :hug:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

omg, maybe @Admin SNAPPEDT :billie:

It should be a perma ban :billie:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

Is that you miss Saint Gaga?

Yeah that's you with a new account joined 10 minutes ago and these are your first posts lol

@Admin @PartySick immediate IP check for dupe please :vegas:

Clocked ha :billie:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
28 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

The amount of FILTH that I just saw on Twitter you type "gaga" and one of the top results in the search bar is "gaga fat"  :saladga:

All this over an innocuous picture where she looks completely normal, maybe just some bad lighting/angle

This fanbase is literal TRASH. Absolute pits. I sincerely hope that she doesn't come online and read stuff for the next few days what the hell will she feel reading all this bullcrap :saladga:

F*cking RATS :bye:

Gosh... this makes me think back to that Jessy Nelson documentary I watched :bradley:

End Racism Now

Archived