Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

omg, maybe @AdminĀ SNAPPEDTĀ :billie:

Ā 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer
3 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

Edit byĀ moderator: this user has been banned.

I love FATga

:billie:

Spoiler

as she should

Ā 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

LGMonster95

Give this fanbase one "wrong" picture of Gaga and they will actually become real monsters to her. Gaga is far from being "fat" but the fact that she's a pretty small person also makes it more visible when she's gaining a bit sometimes but that's 100% nothing wrong and I'm not even saying that she gained weight or anything else, just point out the obvious. This fanbase is truly disgusting with her

I wanted to post this in the original thread but itā€™s been closed just as I wanted to submit my reply, so Iā€™ll just post it here instead.
Ā 

Fact is that sheā€™s looked better, but havenā€™t we allĀ Ā :laughga:Ā The current situation with Covid-19 and BLM brings a lot of stress etc. She actually looks like a ā€˜normalā€™Ā person for onceĀ (except the outfit lol, which gives me major Judas vibes (love!))Ā instead of a picture perfect, out-of-reach celeb, why is that so bad? Itā€™s not like itā€™s forĀ an award show. Give her some slackĀ :kiss:Ā sheā€™s obviouslyĀ beautiful either way and a lot of you probablyĀ still wish you looked like her

Whoever fat shamed her should listen to this song

Ā 

Ā 

Gaby15

So I won when I thought she was going to have blonde hair and a dress studded with nails.

I think, this is not the most flattering photo and she had not her best day.Ā Everyone forgets that her face is very dependent on her hair/wig, makeup, dress, lighting, camera angle.

This video has been made lately, itā€™s worth watching the end when she took off her wig. Itā€™s easy to see how much another hair/wig changes your face. She is still the same she was.

Ā 

Francesca Cipriani

Well, she definitely put on some weight, but who didn't during these months? She's a human like us.Ā 

I put some weight too, there's nothing bad about it. Once this quarantine is over, I'm sure she will back to shape!Ā :firega:

Ashley

I appreciate you making this thread but I have an issue with your first two points, she didnā€™t even gain much weight?Ā Definitely not 19lbs. In that video with Michael a few days ago she looked the same to me.Ā :shrug:

geusst1235
36 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Aren't you an angel

Ā lady-gaga.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

I soĀ appreciate your positiveĀ and level-headed, detailed, sometimes verbose yet always eloquent and insightful posts as well, master

HugsĀ :kara:

STK618768?type=1

Ā 

Yeah I do tend to go overboard oofĀ :huntyga:Ā 

I really do appreciate the kind words though, thank you so, so much.Ā :heart:ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤ā¤šŸ’•šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•ā¤šŸ’•šŸ’•

yoda GIF by Star Wars

Dramatica

Off topic:

It took me a long time to get comfortable with my body (I lost weight because of bady shaming, and I can't say I'm happier now).

And I'm drawn to people who have some extra weight because I find that sexyĀ :hor: I just don't enjoy skinny people like myself.

On topic:

Gaga and Britney are probably the most human pop artists, they gain weight and are not in fear of showing it (although both fanbases drag them whenever they do so which is disgusting and sad)

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Gaby15
6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I appreciate you making this thread but I have an issue with your first two points, she didnā€™t even gain much weight?Ā Definitely not 19lbs. In that video with Michael a few days ago she looked the same to me.Ā :shrug:

I agree, she looked completely normal in the video with Michael.

It is another matter that unfortunately some people also consider the average thin female body to be fat because they are used to anorexic or photoshopped supermodels.Ā :(

emresuxx

Certain people in this fanbase are so disgusting. All of us were bullied like what, 10 years ago, and this woman did so much to get us through everything with her music, especially BTW.Ā And now yā€˜all have turned into bullies yourselves and make fun of our idolĀ :coffee:Ā No wonder she doesn't interact with us anymore.Ā 

Gaga ā€¢ Taylor Swift ā€¢ Blackpink

Shadow

I can't believe people have such unrealistic and unsympathetic expectations in this current age of awareness, especially in this fan base.

I can understand being concerned with someone else's health, but there is no place to judge and shame anyone into this standard ofĀ statues, dolls, and mythological figures.Ā  Let people be the human beings they are, nothing more or less.

I saw Gaga's picture and she's fine, considering the great stress everyone has been dealing with since the pandemic started. Open those hearts, people. Imagine yourself in the spotlight.

šŸ–¤ š–¤“ ā™ ļøŽ

Okay so first I read this whole thread (I had just woken up) and after that I went and looked at the infamous picture.

What the ****??? She doesn't even look overweight... I don't understand. She does look weird, but I mean... It looks more like unflattering light or something. I'm downright terrified with how people are exaggerating. She doesn't look unhealthy or ""fat"" at all.Ā 

Also, Gaga doesn't even need to look pretty and it wouldn't be bad if she didn't, but I wanted to say that this reminds me of the Solar from Mamamoo "scandal", a K-pop idol who was dragged for looking "ugly without makeup" because of an unflattering photo. But look at that picture in question and another one from the same place and day from a different angle

qOK-5vjEsmxmmaU6DSkVsGQU4XGOaZ65m23cbUOoJA_az0tG7PvWVPyOLiX7Jg8mNkN2eqBwcsJ_iuAK

Hybrid AT
14 minutes ago, daxon34612 said:

Ā 

We shouldn't be promoting obesity tho, she's been looking HUGE lately, she's clearly not well. She should stop the meds and exercise. She's looking like a mix of Miss Piggy and Jabba the hutt right now.Ā Ā 

Is that you miss Saint Gaga?

13 minutes ago, daxon34612 said:

You are probably fat or overweight yourself, most people who scream fatphobia are fat and refuse to lose weightĀ 

Yeah that's you with a new account joined 10Ā minutes ago and theseĀ areĀ your first posts lol

@AdminĀ @PartySickĀ immediate IP check for dupe pleaseĀ :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Interlude
2 minutes ago, daxon34612 said:

We shouldn't be promoting obesity tho, she's been looking HUGE lately, she's clearly not well. She should stop the meds and exercise. She's looking like a mix of Miss Piggy and Jabba the hutt right now.Ā Ā 

I think you need to seriously unpack what you consider "HUGE" because that sounds more like a you problem.

sassy best wishes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived